LCA essential oil of wintergreen bio 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Organic essential oil peppermint Phytosun Aroms Mentha piperita, Olfae Wintergreen Wintergreen Essential Oil 9 Bio Arkopharma 10ml, PURESSENTIEL Organic essential oil Gaulthérie 10ml, Puressentiel Bio Massage Oil Muscle Effort Arnica Gaulthérie 200ml, DOCTOR VALNET Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil 10ml, DOCTOR VALNET Wintergreen Essential Oil 10ml, LCA organic vegetable oil of Arnica
Used for : elongation
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
LCA Organic essential oil of Gaulthérie 10 ml
Botanical Name : Gaultheria fragrantissima
Part of the plant extracted : aerial part
Process of obtaining : Complete distillation by entrainment with the steam
The essential oil of Bio Alcoholic Flavors LCA can be used for:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Pain and ligamentous inflammation
- Trauma and body shocks , bruises, strains, sprains, muscle tears, body aches and contractures, rheumatism and bruising Tendonitis
Description of LCA Organic essential oil of Gaulthérie
The fragrant Gaulthinia is native to Nepal . It is a small shrub with evergreen and creamy white flowers that leave place in winter to purplish red berries. Its leaves give off a strong medicinal odor when crumpled. Indeed, they are mainly composed of methyl salicylate, a derivative of aspirin .
The essential oil of Gaulthérie Odorante has many virtues such as:
- Anti-inflammatory +++ (methyl salicylate): effective against muscle and joint pain related to the practice of sport with methyl salicylate which inhibits the enzymes responsible for inflammation.
- analgesic +++ (methyl salicylate): percutaneous analgesic that alleviates pain related to sports. Methyl salicylate is a Tier 1 antalgic in the WHO classification.
- Antispasmodic +++ (methyl salicylate, esters): effective against muscle cramps and contractures by a revulsion heating process of the muscle or joint.
Advice for use and dosage
Always dilute in vegetable oil before application
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of LCA essential oil of wintergreen bio with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Main chemical compounds
Esters (Methyl salicylate)
Other chemical compounds
100% pure chemotyped essential oil (free of other essential oils) 100% integral (not discolored, not deterpenated, not rectified ...) 100% natural (undenatured with synthetic molecules)
Precaution of use
Must not be used by:
- People undergoing anticoagulant therapy, or allergic to salicylates (for example, aspirin is in the Salicylates family).
- People with eczema, asthma, ulcer, hiatal hernia, hemorrhage, or having to undergo surgery should not use this essential oil.
The use of this essential oil orally must be done on the advice of a therapist.
Presentation of LCA Organic essential oil of Gaulthérie
Bottle of 10 ml.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
The essential oil of Gaulthérie Odorante is very rich in methyl salicylate, a compound known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-pain properties , it is particularly appreciated as an ingredient in sports massage oils to help with aches and pains and cramps after exercise. Calming, it is also traditionally recommended to soothe the pain and discomfort of the tendons and joints .
At the heart of the Alpes de Haute-Provence, the Combe d'Ase Laboratory (La Combe de l'Ass in Provence) has been specialized in Aromatherapy for nearly 40 years.
Respectful of the artisanal know-how of the pickers and distillers of aromatic plants, all its essential oils are selected with the greatest care. Its formulation expertise is at the origin of cosmetics and wellness products of unparalleled and valuable quality.
LCA Aroma benefits from the labels Cosmebio and AB BIO , two labels certified by Ecocert ; the European specialist in the certification of products from organic farming.
Of a demanding nature, LCA Aroma is committed to offering only products combining efficiency, safety, pleasure and simplicity. That's why the range of essential oils is the answer to these requirements!
Thus, Combe d'Ase Laboratory offers only Botanically Essential and Biochemically Defined Essential Oils (HEBBD), so-called chemotyped oils. This name means that each bottle of essential oil is identified by:
- The botanical name of the plant from which is extracted the part of the plant that secretes the oil.
- His chemotype: the main molecules it contains.
- The country of origin of the plant its mode of cultivation (wild, organic or natural).
The attachment to the terroir and to the botanical specificity of each plant, such as the respect of the harvest periods, the ripening and distillation periods, are essential elements of selection. This is why the Laboratoire Combe d'Ase is constantly on the lookout for the variety and / or origin that is the most rich in virtues and benefits, but also the best know-how of the producers.
Buy Your Organic Essential Oils Online
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in alternative medicines online offers you its new range of organic essential oils. In our pharmacy, we exclusively offer Essential Oils from pharmaceutical laboratories that are chemotyped essential oils .
The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral . Essential Oil HECT or HEBD: We present for sale only essential oils certified BIO by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) and HECT (Essential Oils ChemoTypées).
How to choose your essential oils in your pharmacy
At Soin et Nature, our naturopathic experts offer 100% pure and natural essential oils. The vast majority of our essential oils are grown without chemical fertilizers and without GMOs and meet all the criteria to be certified he Bio .
Our essential oils are all HEBBD, botanically and biochemically defined. Each manufacturing step is extremely controlled to bring you the highest quality.
Use Essential Oils certified 100% Organic, Natural and Chemotyped
An essential oil of quality must be natural, that is to say, ideally, resulting from organic farming. In this way, you can rest assured that your essential oil will not contain pesticides or GMOs ... Organic essential oils called "organic" (at least 95%) are stamped AB, Cosmebio or Ecocert.
An essential oil " 100% pure, natural and total " bears the mentions " HEBBD . "( HECT essential oil and biochemically defined). It is the guarantee of a product without addition, with a real traceability and a strict control. On the bottle, besides the Latin name and the botanical family of the plant, there is the chemotype - which defines the (s) biochemically active molecule (s) and majority (s) -, the expiry date. .
- Check "100% natural" does not mean certified organic production. It simply means that the essential oils are not diluted or modified. On the other hand, the legislative framework on the term "natural" simply requires that the product contains less than 30% of synthetic molecules.
- Check was "100% pure" means that the essential oil is not diluted or cut with another essential component or another oil.
- Check has marked "complete" or "whole" means that the plant has been long enough distilled to recover all its aromatic molecules.
- Take a look at the biochemical composition of the essential oil, and more particularly, if it is appropriate, its chemotype , which allows to differentiate the properties of essential oils from the same plant that lives in different conditions. Thus, a plant can give different molecules, with equally different properties.
Also find all our advice on our blog with the warning on the use of certain essential oils , and also the essential oils to use in the nursery . Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .