AROMAGOM Chewing gums suck Box 45 PRANAROM
Chemotyped essential oils 100% pure and natural, throat itchy and scratchy.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: AROMAFORCE Mouthwash Throat Spray 15ml BIO PRANAROM, Baume respiratory AROMAFORCE essential oils PRANAROM, AROMAFORCE 100% ORGANIC PRANAROM Easy Breathing Syrup 150 ml, Mollers Gums P'tits Pisces 45 Erasers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
AROMAGOM Chewing gums suck Box 45 PRANAROM 100% essential oils.
Calm, relieves and soothes the throat.
Aromagom essential oils 100% pure and natural calm the throat due to hoarseness or tingling; ideal complement Aromaforce throat spray.
4-6 pieces per day (not to exceed 4 erasers for children 10 years and under).
Precautions for use
Unless authorized, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 6 reviews - Keep out of reach of young children - can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet - Do not exceed the recommended dose - Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Box of 45 pieces with a weight of 48 g.
45 gums suck 2 grams, comprising 1% of essential oils to relieve a sore throat.
Acacia, Sucrose, Aqua, Glucose, Fructose, Chemotyped essential oils 100% pure and natural (20 mg Citrus limonum - Lemon zest, Melaleuca alternifolia - Tea tree, Melaleuca quinquenervia - Melaleuca, Thymus vulgaris CT linalool-Thyme Linalool, Citrus reticulata - Tangerine peel, Cympobogon citratus - Lemongrass, Illicium verum - Badian, Nepeta cataria - Catnip lemon, Aloysia triphylla - Lemon Verbena), caprylic capric triglycerides, Chlorophylin, Cocos nucifera oil, Copernicia cerifera wax, alpha tocopherol, citric acid.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.