PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL CITRUS AURANTIUM Petitgrain bitter orange leaves 10 ml EOBBD
Essential Oil Small Bitter Orange has a nervous rebalancing action, antispasmodic.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
ESSENTIAL OIL PHYTOSUN AROMS Small grain bitter orange CITRUS AURANTIUM 10ml
Originally from China, the bitter orange spread under the mediterranean climate. The bitter orange or citron provides a very pleasant smell of essential oil whose mere inhalation brings peace, relaxation and harmony, hence its apparent interest in its atmospheric diffusion in places where stress management is not a vain word.
Citrus aurantium ssp. amara
sb linalyl acetate, linalool
Properties: Rebalancing nervous. Antispasmodic. Infection. Anti-inflammatory. Skin regenerative.
Description ESSENTIAL OIL PHYTOSUN AROMS Small grain bitter orange CITRUS AURANTIUM 10ml
The essential oil of small grain bitter orange has sedative properties of the nervous system sedative and anxiolytic. It is anti-inflammatory on critical phenomena (cervical-dorsal arthritis, neuritis, rheumatism algic). It is a light sleeping pill, a spasmolytic (nervous, thoracic, gynecological spasms) and vascular antispasmodic (mild coronary insufficiency). This essential oil improves blood circulation. It is antipléthorique and it is also a slight anti-infection (respiratory diseases).
traditional indications of the essential oil of small grain bitter orange
We use the essential oil of small grain bitter orange in the following therapeutic indications:
- Nervousness, facilitating sleep, anxiety
- Neurotonic States and sleep disorders minors
- Reaction Nervous depression, sadness and melancholy, overwork, fatigue
- Spasmophilia, dystonia neurovegetative
- Local Use: skin diseases, acne, boils, facials.
Dosage / synergy with essential oil of small grain bitter orange
Calming and soothing the nervous kind sadness sphere; dilute the essential oil of bitter orange grain of 5% in vegetable oil wheat germ. Apply to the solar plexus and along the spine.
Directions for use / precautions for use
- Avoid sun exposure after application (phototoxic) waiting a period of at least 6 hours
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibits persons with allergies to geraniol, limonene or linalool
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist