Auréocyde Cleansing Cream and Antibacterial Peroxide Hydrogen...3,74 €In stock
- 5,45 € In stockThis product is a medicament
Cicatryl ointment is used for the local treatment of wounds and...5,45 €In stock
Flamigel wounds and burns is a gel for the treatment of small wounds....4,08 €In stock
Tulle gras dressing is sterile vaseline 10x10cm sterile vaseline...12,35 €In stock
URGO dressing special face Small wound / 20 in our pharmacy bio, Comment...4,92 €In stock
URGO 48 extensible antiseptic dressings in our organic pharmacy, a...3,75 €In stock
URGO dressings sensitive skin box of 30 in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...3,75 €In stock
URGO SOS cuts self-adhesive band 3 mx 2.5 cm in our pharmacy bio....7,42 €In stock
URGO dressings Waterproof large size x5 in our bio pharmacy, a dressing...5,42 €In stock
Elastoplast Healing Cleanser 20 g in our organic pharmacy, specially...3,50 €In stock
Elastoplast Spray for wounds 50 ml in our bio pharmacy, helps protect...2,92 €Out of stock
Elastoplast First aid kit care of wounds in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...8,25 €In stock
Cicabio Healing Lotion Spray 40 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...7,08 €In stock
Biseptine Cica gel 50 g in our organic pharmacy, facilitates the healing...6,58 €In stock
The box CONDOMS MIX is an assortment of 3 different condoms to vary the...8,25 €In stock
Gilbert Hydrogen Peroxide 30 Volume 250 ml in our pharmacy online bio,...6,04 €In stock
Osmo-Soft Healing Gel 4 in 1 50g in our pharmacy bio, Comment on tips...4,96 €In stock
Bloxang 5 Sponges Artery BAUSCH & LOMB: Bloxang is a sterile...4,92 €Out of stock
Ialuset Cream 100g , healing in the treatment of uninfected wounds, this...8,97 €In stock
Osmo Soft gel is an osmotic hydrogel with an innovative concept for the...3,16 € 4,16 €Reduced price!In stock
Burns dressings Urgo Superficial Injuries on sale in our pharmacy...7,42 €In stock
Urgo Superficial Injuries Burns 6 Tulle Small Format sale in our...7,46 €In stock
REGULATPRO SKIN REPAIR 50ML in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for...16,02 €Out of stock
Wounds and burns - First aid
Abrasions, cuts, burns, bleeding , have good reflexes to heal the wounds of the little adventurers ... and the older ones. A finger cut during the preparation of the meal? A hand burned using the barbecue? A knee skinned by falling off a bike? The daily is punctuated by small sores ... Find all the care for the treatment of wounds and burns in our parapharmacy.
Treat burn wounds
- Wash the burn with cold water for 15 to 20 minutes
- Identify the cause of the accident
- Protect the wound with a sterile dressing preferably
- Quickly consult for advice and treatment according to the severity
How to choose your dressings
In view of the large number of dressings on the market, it is important to know how to choose the most adapted according to its material, the type of use and the dressing class.
- This is why it is advisable to choose hydrocolloid dressings that absorb liquid from the wound and protect against external infections.
- Hydrogel dressings are recommended to hydrate the skin in case of burns
- The charcoal dressings , covered with a non-adherent nonwoven envelope, make it possible to have a very large adsorption surface and are used during superinfected wounds.
- The hydrocellular dressings are characterized by a foam that attracts and retains the exudates.
- The tulle fat bandages prevent the dressing from sticking and helps the tissue reformation.
For more information, do not hesitate to ask our expert pharmacists for advice using the secure contact form .