Probiotics are living microorganisms that have been shown to benefit the health of the host when given in adequate doses. Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species are most commonly used as probiotics. The yeast Saccharomyces boulardii as well as some species of E. coli and Bacillus are also used. Among the newcomers, we can also count Clostridium butyricum, recently authorized as a novel food by the European Union. A little history : Over a century ago, Elie Metchnikoff (professor at the Institut Pasteur) observed health benefits from bacteria that produce lactic acid. These benefits actually lead to greater longevity. Suggesting that “intestinal auto intoxication” and the resulting...See article
The MediGYNE probiotic vaginal capsules to naturally restore and maintain the vaginal flora . Quickly relieves itching and unusual discharge. Use in prevention of vaginal yeast infection.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/6/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Probiotic capsules to restore and maintain the vaginal flora. Quickly relieves itching and unusual discharge. Use in prevention of vaginal yeast infection.
From birth, the vagina is colonized by a natural bacterial flora . This strongly resembles the flora of an adult woman, due to maternal hormones which persist for a few weeks in the child's body. Then, when these hormones disappear, the vaginal flora of the girl is made up of digestive and skin germs until puberty.
With the appearance of estrogen during puberty, vaginal secretions increase. The flora of the young file is gradually transformed to become that of an adult woman. A woman's vaginal flora is made up mainly of a bacteria called Döderlein's bacillus or lactobacillus . We can count up to 10 million per ml. Lactobacilli belong to the same family as the bacteria used in the manufacture of yogurts. They naturally protect the vagina .
Description of Saforelle Medigyne
Medigyne de saforelle are natural probiotics to restore and maintain healthy vaginal flora .
The probiotic capsules are taken vaginally . They make it possible to rebalance the physiological vaginal pH, in addition to a treatment or in prevention of imbalances of the vaginal flora.
Medigyne de Saforelle quickly relieves vaginal discomfort: unpleasant odors, itching, unusual discharge… Médigyne contains two patented probiotic strains of lactobacilli. These 2 probiotics have been carefully selected and clinically tested.
By producing lactic acid, lactobacilli stabilize the physiological pH of the vagina, thus strengthening the natural defense mechanisms against vaginal infections. Clinically proven efficacy:
- 80% of patients show a reduction in symptoms after 8 days (unpleasant odors, intimate itching, etc.)
- Almost 2/3 of patients do not have a recurrence of bacterial vaginosis at 6 months after 3 cures of 10 days with Medigyne
Directions for use of Vaginal Probiotic Capsules
Outside of your period, to prevent yeast infection for example, place a Medigyne capsule deep in the vagina every day at bedtime for 8 to 10 days. If necessary, it is possible to prolong the use of Médigyne. Without hormones, it is suitable for pregnant women.
Some infections such as yeast infection can occur after antibiotic treatment. These drugs do not distinguish between " bad " and " good " bacteria in the vaginal flora. Some women, more sensitive than others, therefore contract vaginal infections as a result of such treatment. If this is the case, be sure to report it to your doctor. He will then be able to adapt his medication prescription to your situation.
Composition of Saforelle Medigyne vaginal capsules
For a capsule:
- 1x108 Lactobacillus rhamnosus and lactobacillus grasseri
- anhydrous glucose, lactitol monohydrate, corn starch, hydroxypropyl-methyl-cellulose, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Precaution of use
Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not be
used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
Box of 10 VAGINAL CAPSULES
Our expert pharmacy advice for Medigyne by Saforelle probiotic capsules
- Maintain regular physical activity and drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day (mineralized water).
- Avoid industrial fruit juices, sodas and other sugary drinks.
- Cultivate sleep.
- Increase your consumption of dried fruits, unroasted and unsalted oil seeds, blue fish from cold seas (by checking their origin!), Shellfish, crustaceans, pulses, grains, fruits and vegetables in general.
- Ensure a regular but not excessive intake of dairy products rich in calcium: dry cheeses, yogurts, fresh cheeses.
If Vulvovaginal mycoses are never serious, they are extremely painful. While they may end up spending their own, Vulvovaginal mycoses have a tendency to recur. Better to consult your doctor or gynecologist: a levy is essential
If one wants to accurately identify the germs that are involved and find the best treatment, consultation with your doctor or gynecologist, and a vaginal swab is essential.
- The eggs are sufficient if it is a simple yeast infection. Six out of ten times, it is a fungus called "pure": flora home indeed too many mushrooms, but only Candida albicans. Applying cream and antifungals ovules (lomexin) at bedtime, for one to three days will help to remedy.
- Probiotics can be taken in addition if other microorganisms. Four out of ten times, there are other microorganisms associated with Candida albicans. To deal with these mixed fungal infections, antifungal topical are necessary but not sufficient. We must add to them taking probiotics (Physioflor). As they are already present naturally in the vagina, supplementation will help restore a good bacterial balance.
- The pads impregnated with probiotics also deal, they both act as periodic protection and prevention of genital mycosis treatment.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
- 5,79 €