Geliofil Protect Vaginal Gel 7 Doses 5ml protects the vaginal mucosa, relieves the symptoms of vaginal disorders and restores the natural balance of the vaginal flora.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/6/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Vaginal gel for use in treatment or prevention. Geliofil Protect vaginal gel is intended for women suffering from bacterial vaginosis, and helps treat its symptoms such as bad odors or abnormal discharge. Geliofil vaginal gel soothes the sensations of burning and irritation caused by the modification of the physiological pH (<4.5).
What is Geliofil Vaginal Gel 7 Tubes of 5ml used for?
Géliofil Protect from the Effik laboratory is a vaginal gel to fight against intimate discomfort and bacterial vaginosis. Geliofil restores the natural balance of the vaginal flora and quickly relieves the symptoms of vulvo-vaginal discomfort .
Geliofil Protect vaginal gel is a class IIa medical device with a triple action:
- Protects the vaginal mucosa from harmful bacteria and microorganisms.
- Relieves symptoms of vaginal disorders
- Restores the natural balance of the vaginal flora
Effik Geliofil Protect Vaginal Gel 7 Tubes of 5ml can also be used to maintain the natural pH balance of the vagina. Without preservatives, without hormones.
How to use Effik Geliofil Protect Vaginal Gel?
- During repeated cures of local treatments (antiseptic, antifungal or general-purpose eggs), start an attack cure once a week after the last egg then maintain the balance of the flora.
- In case of symptoms of vaginal discomfort after menstruation, systematically use Gélifil classisc 2 consecutive days after menstruation.
- In case of bacterial vaginosis (chronic vaginal discomfort associated with unpleasant odors).
- In case of persistent symptoms of vaginal discomfort (discharge, irritation, burning).
- Attack treatment:
- For the effective disappearance of embarrassing odors, abnormal losses, vaginal discomfort: Use one tube per day for 7 days
- Maintenance treatment:
- To maintain the natural balance of the vaginal flora and a pH at its physiological value: use one tube per day for 7 days
- Attack treatment:
Give your opinion on the advice for use of Geliofil Protect Effik vaginal gel tubes after your purchase on our partner verified reviews.
Composition of Geliofil Vaginal Gel
Water, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycogen.
Does not contain preservatives. Without hormones.
Precaution of use
- Avoid using Geliofil Protect if you are trying to conceive as the gel has a low pH which can make the environment less conducive to sperm.
- Avoid using Geliofil Protect if you are trying to get pregnant.
- It is not a spermicide and does not provide protection against pregnancy. Do not use it as a contraceptive method.
- Do not use it in case of hypersensitivity to one or more components.
- Do not reuse the applicator tube, intended for single use.
- Do not use if packaging is damaged.
- Do not use after the expiry date indicated on the packaging.
- It is intended for single use only, not to be shared
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a dry place, away from direct light (between 5ºC and 30ºC)
- Do not ingest the product.
- Contact your doctor if your symptoms persist or worsen , if you have pain, if the discomfort does not stop, if your discharge contains blood, or if it occurs during menopause.
- Geliofil Protect is not contraindicated during pregnancy or lactation. You should see your doctor if you think you have a vaginal infection during pregnancy.
- If you do not experience any symptom relief after using Geliofil Protect as directed, consult your doctor for further advice.
Boxes of 7 doses of 5 ml for single use.
The advice of your expert pharmacist
The vaginal flora, or vaginal microbiota, brings together all the micro-organisms, in this case bacteria, which evolve within the vaginal cavity. Called lactobacilli, or Döderlein flora, these “good” bacteria are there to prevent “bad” pathogens from proliferating and causing yeast infections, itching, vaginosis and other intimate discomforts. The vaginal flora thus constitutes a fragile balance of different bacteria, which make it possible to maintain the pH of the vagina between 3.8 and 4.2, which corresponds to the natural acidity of the vagina.
Geliofil Protect vaginal gel , a medical device that helps prevent or cure the symptoms of an imbalance in the vaginal flora, resulting in the appearance of unusual discharge, bad odors, irritation and burning. Thanks to the presence of lactic acid, Geliofil Protect vaginal gel rebalances the pH, essential for the good health of the bacteria that colonize the vaginal flora and protect it from infections.