Sulfur Iodatum 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 15CH, 30CH Boiron homeopathic granules
Registered medicine: EH00962
Sulfur Iodatum is a homeopathic remedy based on sulfur iodide. It can be used not only for the basic treatment of infectious diseases but also to facilitate the recovery of patients. It is, in fact, prescribed in case of otitis, pharyngitis, angina, sinusitis, rhinitis and blepharoconjunctivitis. It also treats certain respiratory disorders like tracheitis and bronchitis as well as skin rashes including acne, hives and herpes. Sulfur Iodatum even relieves rheumatic pains and prevents stiffness in the limbs. It is most often used either in a low dilution of 9 CH, or in a medium dilution of 15 CH.
Indications and Dosage of Sulfur Iodatum in tube of Granules
Tubes homeopathic medicines granules can be used in various symptoms.
Advice from your pharmacist
The typical profile of people sensitive to this drug is lean, tired, restless, in a hurry and easily irritated. These people are generally not sensitive to the cold, but remain vulnerable to ENT and respiratory pathologies. Sulfur iodatum is particularly suitable for people prone to repeated infections, those who tend to lose weight or are recovering from an infectious disease. This drug is frequently prescribed to children and adolescents and is often associated with Natrum muriaticum.
Directions: What is Sulfur Iodatum used for?
Sulfur Iodatum is a homeopathic remedy commonly used to treat the following health conditions:
- Respiratory and ENT problems : nasopharyngitis, recurrent angina, allergic rhinitis, recurrent tracheobronchitis.
- Persistent cough and febrile state : persistent cough with fever, chills and general weakness.
- Acne in adolescents : particularly localized on the forehead and back.
- Blepharoconjunctivitis : inflammation of the eyelid and conjunctiva.
- Convalescence after an infectious disease .
- Weight loss and fatigue : despite a good appetite.
- Osteoarthritis : in the form of inflammatory flare-ups.
Dosage: When and how to take Sulfur Iodatum?
It is important to take this homeopathic medicine away from meals, tobacco, coffee and mint. Let the granules and doses dissolve under the tongue.
- For respiratory and ENT problems : As a prevention for nasopharyngitis, recurrent angina, allergic rhinitis, recurrent tracheobronchitis, take 1 dose of Sulfur Iodatum 15 CH every Sunday for 3 months.
- In case of persistent cough and febrile state : Sulfur Iodatum 9 CH: 5 granules per day for 10 days.
- For acne in adolescents or blepharoconjunctivitis : Sulfur Iodatum 9 CH: 5 granules per day for 3 months.
- In case of weight loss or convalescence after an infectious disease : Sulfur Iodatum 15 CH: 5 granules per day for 1 month.
- For osteoarthritis : Sulfur Iodatum 15 CH: 5 granules per day for 3 months.
By following these tips, Sulfur Iodatum can be a valuable ally in treating various ailments and improving your day-to-day well-being. Don't forget to consult your doctor or pharmacist for personalized recommendations.
This medication and health advice space in no way replaces the diagnosis and advice of a doctor or pharmacist . Updated information is strictly indicative. Under no circumstances should this information be used for diagnostic purposes. We cannot be held responsible for a misinterpretation of its content or for the state of health of the reader, whether prior or subsequent to the consultation of these advice sheets.
Directions for use and instructions for use of Sulfur Iodatum in a tube of Granules
Turn the tube to drop the desired number of granules into the cap and then place the granules under the tongue.
It is advisable not to touch the Sulfur Iodatum homeopathic granules with your fingers.
Packaging and content of Sulfur Iodatum in a tube of Granules
Translucent granule tube (allows you to view the remaining granules).
Each tube color corresponds to a dilution
yellow 4CH green 5CH red 7CH blue 9 CH water green 12CH orange 15CH purple 30CH
Weight 4g. About 80 pellets.
Precaution of use
Contains sucrose. Keep homeopathic medicines Sulfur Iodatum 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 15CH away from light, heat, humidity.
Give homeopathic pellets to babies and children
For Sulfur Iodatum granules dissolve them in 100ml of water. The granules being very long to dissolve, it is necessary to prepare your mixture in advance.
Homeopathy and pregnancy
The homeopathic medicines Sulfur Iodatum 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 15CH have no chemical toxicity, no contraindication, no interaction with other medications, no adverse effects related to the quantity of product ingested. Pregnant women can treat themselves without known risk for them and their future child, but it is preferable to seek advice.
What to do if there is no improvement within 24 hours
Some pathologies cannot be treated in homeopathy by simple self-medication. Their seriousness requires medical advice that can be issued by a homeopathic doctor.