ESSENTIAL OIL PHYTOSUN AROMS Small grain sour orange CITRUS AURANTIUM Leaves 10 ml HEBBD
Petit Grain Bitter Orange Essential Oil has a nervous rebalancing, antispasmodic action and effectively treats acne.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
ESSENTIAL OIL PHYTOSUN AROMS Small grain sour orange CITRUS AURANTIUM 10ml
Originally from China, the bitter orange tree has spread in the Mediterranean climate. Bitter orange or bigarade provides an essential oil with a very pleasant smell, the simple inhalation of which brings calm, relaxation and harmony, hence its obvious interest in its atmospheric diffusion in places where stress management is not in vain. word.
Citrus aurantium ssp. amara
sb linalyl acetate, linalool
Properties: Nerve rebalancing. Antispasmodic. Anti-infectious. Anti-inflammatory. Skin regenerator.
Description ESSENTIAL OIL PHYTOSUN AROMS Small grain sour orange CITRUS AURANTIUM 10ml
The essential oil of small grain of bigarade has calming properties of the nervous system, sedative and anxiolytic. It is anti-inflammatory on neuralgic phenomena (cervico-dorsal arthritis, neuritis, rheumatoid arthritis pain). It is a light sleeping pill, a spasmolytic (nervous, thoracic, gynecological spasms) and a vascular spasmolytic (mild coronary insufficiency). This essential oil improves arterial circulation. It is antiplethoric and it is also a mild anti-infective (respiratory tract diseases).
Traditional indications of small grain bigarade essential oil
The essential oil of small grain of bigarade is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Nervousness, ease of falling asleep, anxiety
- Neurotonic states and minor sleep disorders
- Reactive nervous breakdown, sadness and melancholy, overwork, weariness
- Spasmophilia, neuro-vegetative dystonias
- Local use: skin conditions, acne, boils, facials.
Dosage / synergy with the essential oil of small grain of bigarade
Calming and soothing action of the nervous sphere such as sadness ; dilute the essential oil of small grain of bigarade to 5% in vegetable oil of wheat germ . Apply to the solar plexus and along the spine.
Directions for use / precautions for use
- Avoid exposure to the sun after application, (phototoxic) wait at least 6 hours
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Forbidden in people allergic to geraniol, limonene or linalool
- Forbidden to people with asthma without the advice of an allergist