Organic Thyme essential oil thymol Thymus vulgaris ct thymol PRANAROM 5ml
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Under perennial shrub, up to 30 cm in height.
It has small lanceolate leaves wound edges. The stem is woody and branches are ascending. The flowers are grouped in dense whitish pink inflorescence.
Thymus vulgaris ct thymol is one of six chemotypes thyme Passet identified by Granger and Vernet et al. It is present in the south of France (mainly in Provence) on a calcareous soil.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• broad-spectrum antibacterial action fungicide • • • Pest antiviral immune stimulant • • • digestive tonic, carminative and appetizer • révulsive
This is CTEO dermocaustic; we never use undiluted on the skin.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Keep This product can not replace a balanced diet • Do not exceed the recommended dose • Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and the children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Oral: use the reference pharmaceutical dosage forms (capsules and tablets).
Dermal - always dilute 1 drop CTEO thyme thymol + HV 6 drops of hazelnut, 2 times a day, to work on areas
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and full. Each has a unique name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for the characterization of a botanical and biochemical point of view.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Organic essential oils
Organic Essential Oils : All our essential oils are from pharmaceutical laboratories and they are chemotyped. The organic essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral. Essential Oil HECT or HEBD : We present for sale only essential oils certified BIO by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) and HECT (Essential Oils ChémoTypées).
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.