Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Thyme hulled Extra Pack 100, 250g or 1kg
Herb whose use is recognized in the treatment of symptoms of bronchitis, whooping cough and inflammation of the airways.
THYME WHOLE LEAF IPHYM Herb Thymus vulgaris L. / Thymus L. zygis
Latin name: Thymus vulgaris L. / Thymus L. zygis
Common names: thyme, common thyme, farigoule, farigoulette
Parts used: Leaf
Origin: mediterranean basin
Properties THYME WHOLE LEAF
Thyme has powerful anti-infective properties that primarily is used in bronchopulmonary diseases and ENT. This is an antifungal, especially thymol on Aspergillus, an inhibitor of the production of aflatoxins, potentiates the effect of amphotericin B on Candida albicans. antiviral activity is noted vis-à-vis Herpes virus. It is a powerful anti-oxidant (polyméthoxyflavones, thymol, rosmarinic acid) and an anti-aging, it inhibits protein glycation. Thyme is also an anti-inflammatory action by inhibition of NO and radical-scavenging effects. Polysaccharides are complement activators. It is also a cardiac tonic (by triterpenes oleanolic acid, ursolic acid), but also a general tonic and stimulating adrenal cortex. In addition, it is immunomodulating, it stimulates the proliferation of dendritic cells, but reduced that of T cells, thymol seems immunosuppressant.
bronchial spasmolytic, thyme is also cough, muscle relaxant, expectorant and vermifuge.
Indications and uses THYME WHOLE LEAF
thyme leaves are used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Bronchitis, whooping cough, pleurisy
- Small heart failure
Cons-indications with THYME WHOLE LEAF
- Avoid in cases of hypertension and tachycardia
- Thymol present toxic risk at very high doses, allergies are very rare
Pliny already recommended thyme as anti-infectives.
Dosage THYME WHOLE LEAF
- To fight against digestive disorders (indigestion, stomach upset, intestinal flatulence); infusion: pour 5 to 10 g / l of water and let steep for 5 minutes. You can take 250 to 500 ml per day.
- For effect ntitussif; infusion: 10g / L, 5 min, 250 to 500 ml / d
- For a sedative effect; in concentrated infusion: 60 to 150 g / L to pour into a bath
Botanical description THYME WHOLE LEAF
- Under shrub 10 to 30 cm, perennial, very aromatic
- Woody stem twisting, ascending branches
- Small Leaf, opposite, lanceolate or linear, curled at the edges
- Pink or white flowers, bilabiate a 1/2 cm, grouped in glomerulus forming a sort of more or less tight spike
Pharmacology THYME WHOLE LEAF
Active ingredients: HE, flavonoids, phenolic acids, pentacyclic triterpenes, polysaccharides
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.