Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Yarrow - cut plant pack 250 g
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Yarrow - cut plant pack 250 g
THOUSAND LEAVES CUP IPHYM luminary Herb Achillea millefolium L.
Latin name: Achillea millefolium L.
Common Names: Grass carpenters, Herb St. John, Military Grass, Grass cutting, Venus Eyebrows, Nose Bleeds
Parts used: Flowering top
Origin: Europe, North Africa, North America, Asia
Properties THOUSAND LEAVES luminary CUP
The yarrow has anti-inflammatory properties: sesquiterpene lactones called "aromatic bitter" have anti-inflammatory effects. It is a choleretic and anti-hepatotoxic plant. She and gastric prokinetic antidyspeptique. The aqueous extract is antiulcer, without toxicity, with an anti-oxidant effect. It is also an anti-inflammatory colon and biliary tract, thus q choleretic and antispasmodic smooth muscle; there is an inhibitory effect on muscarinic receptors, as well as inhibition of elastase. The yarrow is analgesic and hemostatic. There is a reduction of vascular inflammation. The aqueous alcoholic extract is an anxiolytic. It is also an anti-mutagenic and antioxidant plant. It is anti-pruritic and local softening. There is a antibacterial and antifungal activity and an anti-tumor activity, which is opposed to the cancer cell proliferation in vitro.
Used in the mucositis induced by chemotherapy, yarrow is antiestrogen by apigenin.
Indications and uses THOUSAND LEAVES luminary CUP
yarrow yarrow are used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Gastrointestinal disorders, intestinal spasms, bloating, cramping, slow digestion
- Dysmenorrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome antispasmodic, smooth muscle spasms (especially) and skeletal muscle
- External Healing burns, wounds, ulcers, hemorrhoids, vaginal discharge, periodontal
Cons-indications and precautions with THOUSAND LEAVES luminary CUP
- Risk of allergy to Asteraceae
THOUSAND LEAVES dosage luminary CUP
- Digestive disorder: Infusion, 30 g of flowered tops / l, 3 cups / day between meals (antispasmodic)
Botanical description THOUSAND LEAVES luminary CUP
- Stems furrowed from 40 to 90 cm
- Leaves sessile jagged and hairy
- Flowers white or pink flower heads grouped themselves together in corymbs
THOUSAND LEAVES pharmacology luminary CUP
Active ingredients: sesquiterpenic lactones, flavonoids, HE, coumarin, derived polyacetylenic, tannins
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.