LITTLE HOLLY RHIZOME CUP 100G IPHYM Herbalism Ruscus aculeatus L.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : heavy jamabes
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
LITTLE HOLLY RHIZOME CUP IPHYM Herbalism Ruscus aculeatus L.
Latin name: Ruscus aculeatus L.
Common Names: Holly Small, spiny broom
Parts used: rhizome
Properties LITTLE HOLLY RHIZOME CUP
rhizome of the holly has diuretic properties and puissane venous vasoconstrictor. He opposes the distension of the venous network overload and causes inhibition of elastase. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-oedematous. There is a stimulating effect on alpha-adrenergic receptors of the smooth cells of the vascular walls.
Indications and uses LITTLE HOLLY RHIZOME CUP
It uses the rhizome of holly in the following cases:
- Varicose Veins
- Venous insufficiency, venous-lymphatic insufficiency
- Heavy legs, paresthesia, cramps
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Bleeding (related to contraceptive IUD)
- Improves retinal circulation
Cons-indications with LITTLE HOLLY RHIZOME CUP
- May cause nausea and stomach pains
- May cause severe diarrhea sometimes reversible upon discontinuation of treatment.
- In some cases (or in some patients), lymphocytic colitis may occur
- ATTENTION, the fruit is poisonous
- Theoretically, spiny broom, because of its vasoconstrictor effect could help to increase blood pressure in patients with hypertension.
- Avoid if allergic to the thorny broom and ruscogenins (the active ingredients of the plant)
- The effect of the spiny broom could be added to the drugs that have a vasoconstrictor (alpha agonist - pseudoephedrine) and the counter medicines that have a vasodilatory effect (alpha antagonist - beta blocker).
Dosage LITTLE HOLLY RHIZOME CUP
Supportive treatment to relieve venous insufficiency and hemorrhoids; take orally a standardized extract of butcher's broom rhizome providing 7 mg to 11 mg ruscogenin and néoruscogénine (active ingredients). Ask a pharmacy preparation in capsule form.
Botanical description LITTLE HOLLY RHIZOME CUP
The holly is a small woody plant 30 to 60 cm tall, branched and bushy, perennial by its rhizomes. False leaves (cladodes) flattened, oval, leathery ended with a sharp sting. The flowers are small and greenish. The fruit is a berry red in the middle of cladode. This plant grows in woods and thickets of Europe. It is often used as the "diuretic syrup" or "syrup of the five roots" with Ache, Asparagus, Fennel, Parsley, Small holly.
Pharmacology LITTLE HOLLY RHIZOME CUP
Active ingredients: saponins, sterols
Today No. 1 pharmaceutical herbal IPHYM the Group PHARMA & PLANTS is a pharmaceutical company established in 1972, specializing in herbal medicine. Their mission: the well-being of all the plants.
Its main atous:
A laboratory Quality Assurance and Quality Control integrated.
Maximum security: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
Traceability: control form available for all products.
AFSSAPS Certification: we are regularly verified by the French Agency for the Safety of Health Products, which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
GMP Certification: our production teams are formed with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Medicinal plants: Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each batch of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!