Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
CELANDINE PLANT CUT IPHYM Herbalism Chel
Plant with cholagogue properties, choleretic, depurative, hypotensive.
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
CELANDINE PLANT CUT IPHYM Herbalism Chel
Chelidonium majus L.
Family: Papaveraceae, Papaveraceae
Synonyms: claretto, felougène, big lights, grass to the goat grass with horns, dental grass, grass swallows grass warts, poison view.
chelidonium means "swallow" in Greek, the plant flowers in their coming: majus meaning "great" in Latin.
Features: a plant that grows everywhere in France and especially in Paris, in moist, shady sites. It is found throughout Europe.
Celandine is used in components preparations treatments in cases of diseases of the liver (choleretic and cholagogue). It also helps to remove corns and warts using the latex of the fresh plant.
- Antitumor, antimitotic, antiviral
Diuretic, anthelmintic, it is mainly for its powerful action on the liver than celandine is used. It increases the secretion of bile, facilitating its removal, calms liver pain. purifying, playing on the skin condition, celandine decongest the lymphatic system, relieves angina pectoris, hypertension, asthma, arteriosclerosis.
Warning: this plant is toxic, avoid any oral consumption of fresh celandine; medical advice is necessary before use!
Dosage of Celandine
- Choleretic (oral)
- Against biliary convulsive disorders, and gastrointestinal tract.
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract active ingredients from plants:
How to make an infusion easily
For flowers, leaves, berries and seeds for essential oil.
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat as soon as boiling) 1 tsp. Coffee (3-5 g) of medicinal plant (or mixture of plants), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding a bit of honey or natural syrup.
Prepare your teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks herbal generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal teas and herbal teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are that it simply takes the natural remedy if necessary.
Botanical description of Celandine
- Herbaceous, perennial plant
- Gnarled stem
- Leaf pinnate, lobed, and crenellated
- Flowers 4 yellow petals, cross, grouped in umbels
- The entire plant contains an orange-yellow latex
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.