What is a « chemotyped » essential oil or HECT in Aromatherapy? It is essential to know the concept of « chemotype » also called chemotype, defined biochemical race, as soon as we approach aromatherapy. This precision given to the essential oil makes it possible to define the biochemically active molecule (s) on a certain number of clinically studied pathologies. Recognized internationally and widely used in scientific and academic publications, the precision of the chemotype of an essential oil, associated with the Latin scientific name, allows the perfect understanding of the mode of action of essential oils which will lead to the use of a therapeutic, aromatherapy, natural, powerful...See article
PHYTOSUN AROMS LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL 10ML Citrus limonum EOBBD
The Essence of LEMON helps regulate and tone the liver and digestive function and is an excellent anti-nausea.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL LEMON YELLOW 10ML Citrus limonum EOBBD
The Lemon Tree is a tree native to India but has long been cultivated in the Mediterranean region and especially in Sicily. These are the zest of the lemon that is cold pressed and filtered to extract the Essence of Lemon Yellow.
Citrus limonum zest
op zest EXPRESS
sb limonene, B-pinene, citral
The essence of Citron is known as liver regulator and anti-emetic.
. atmospheric antiseptic: it diffuses well with other peels (Grapefruit, Orange ...).
. General stimulant: it is suitable for children weakened by repeated infectious diseases.
Properties Lemon yellow essential oil
The Yellow Lemon Essence is known for its virtues on the functioning of the liver and the digestive system: it helps relieve disorders after a hearty meal and to avoid nausea in particular due to sickness (airplane, boat, car).
Results of the Lemon yellow essential oil
The Yellow Lemon Essence is an excellent liver tonic and anti-emetic.
Use of yellow Lemon Essential Oil Tips
3 times a day, put 2 drops on a neutral tablet for adults and 1 drop for children over 7 years.
Motion sickness: 1 drop on a neutral tablet before departure, renew during the trip.
Kids tired of repetitive infections: 1 drop + 1 drop of essential oil Ravensare on a neutral tablet, 4-5 times a day.
Hepatic impairment (nausea, headaches, drowsiness after meals): 1 drop + 1 drop of essential oil of peppermint on a neutral tablet, 2 times daily after meals.
Immune tonic (children> 7 years): 3 drops of essential oil of lemon yellow + 1 drop of essential oil of thyme linalool + 1 drop of essential oil Ravintsara, 1 to 2 drops of this mixture + 5 drops 'vegetable Oil Macadamia in massage stomach in the morning.
Precautions of Lemon yellow essential oil
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women (contains limonene can cause uterine contractions)
- Avoid in hypertension
- Do not apply pure (Dermocaustique), always dilute
- Risk of photosensitivity (erythema, edema). Do not apply the essential oil before sun exposure, always expect a period of 6 hours
- Risk of allergy to the oxidation products of limonene
Comments on the name of the Lemon yellow essential oil
This is not an essential oil but gasoline obtained by expression. Its conservation is shorter. An oxidized gas Lemon has an acidic smell and taste is pungent. The qualities vary according to origin. Its smell is sweet and bubbly, its slightly tart flavor, very pleasant, and color of a pronounced yellow. This versatile gasoline devoid of toxicity is very popular with children. She is young, fresh and stimulating. It is one of those species that it is always good to have a bottle on hand and in the family pharmacy. In addition, it is not expensive.
The smell of gasoline should be close to that of zest when pressed between fingers.
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
The Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limonum) is on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS:
The lemon essential oil (Citrus Limonum) has moderate antibacterial, antiviral (synergistic with other ET), antifungal and general stimulating. It is also anti-oxidant inhibits oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (gamma-terpinene), analgesic and anti-depressant.
Even by inhalation, it is capable of modulating behavioral and neuronal related reactions nociception and pain. Prolonged exposure to the smell of lemon ET induces a reduction of hormonal parameters, neural and behavioral stress. Blood thinner, it is also a liver regulator, antiemetic and liver decongestant. In addition, this oil is tonic digestive, carminative, appetizer, depurative, antiulcer, litholytic (gallstones) and atmospheric antiseptic.
This essential oil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Additional anti-infective treatments especially antiviral, the use of lemon HE can better tolerate HE irritating to mucous membranes (phenols, cinnamaldehyde) and avoid possible liver intolerance
- Infectious Diseases of Children
- Lack of concentration, recovery, brain fatigue
- Motion sickness, nausea (even chemotherapy)
- Fatigue digestive, liver and pancreas, bad breath
- Renal lithiasis and renal colic
- Obesity, lymphatic drainage
- arterial and venous circulatory disorders, phlebitis on, hemorrhoids, rosacea, venous stasis
- Periods of contagious diseases in atmospheric scattering
Employment and dosage of Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limonum)
Action on venous circulatory disorders and post phlebitis kind; dilute the essential oil of lemon 7% in vegetable oil arnica. In massage on the affected area.
Do not combine lemon oil and anticoagulants.
Composition of Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limonum):
Monoterpenes (92-95%): (+) - limonene (60 to 75%), beta-pinene (8 to 12%), gamma-terpinene (8-10%), sabinene, alpha-pinene
Monoterpene aldehydes (2 to 3%): geranial, neral (citral responsible for flavor), citronellal
Aliphatic aldehydes (0.2 to 0.5%): nonanal, octanal
Furocoumarines: bergamotene, psoralen, bergapten
Possible side effects and precautions of Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limonum)
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Mildly Hypertensive
- Do not use pure -dermocaustique state), always dilute
- Risk of photosensitivity (erythema, edema). Do not apply the essential oil before sun exposure
- Risk of allergy to the oxidation products of limonene
- Do not spread by being in the room. Aerate 20 minutes after broadcast before entering the room