What is a « chemotyped » essential oil or HECT in Aromatherapy? It is essential to know the concept of « chemotype » also called chemotype, defined biochemical race, as soon as we approach aromatherapy. This precision given to the essential oil makes it possible to define the biochemically active molecule (s) on a certain number of clinically studied pathologies. Recognized internationally and widely used in scientific and academic publications, the precision of the chemotype of an essential oil, associated with the Latin scientific name, allows the perfect understanding of the mode of action of essential oils which will lead to the use of a therapeutic, aromatherapy, natural, powerful...See article
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL RAVINTSARA Cinnamomum camphora ct cineole EOBBD
Essential Oil RAVINTSARA (Ravensara) helps our body fight against viral infections, respiratory infections and fatigue.
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS RAVINTSARA ESSENTIAL OIL Cinnamomum camphora ct cineole 5ml
The RAVINTSARA comes from the island of Madagascar and is a large tree (15 meters) which grows in the wild. It belongs to the family of Laurel and used its leaves rich in camphor and cineole to produce essential oil. They are oval, alternate, leathery, large, persistent and shiny on the upper side, recalling his belonging to the family Lauraceae.
Flowering occurs from November to January and provides a characteristic bay.
Cinnamomum camphora ct cineole
Aromatic molecules: Sabinene, 1,8 cineole, A-terpineol
Distilled part: leaves
Properties of the essential oil of Ravintsara
Essential Oil RAVINTSARA has TRADITIONAL properties on our body:
- Antiviral and immune stimulant
- Anticatarrhale, expectorant
- Neurotonic (powerful energizing)
Stimulating the immune system to fight the virus.
Essential Oil Indications Ravintsara
Viral infections such as influenza, herpes zoster, herpes, mononucleosis, hepatitis and enteritis, diseases of the sphere ENT (bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, colds, sinusitis, ...).
- Severe immune deficiency
- Lymphatic drainage and hydrolipidic retention
- Insomnia, depression, anxiety
- Deep physical and nervous fatigue.
Tips for using the essential oil Ravintsara
Internally 3 times daily, mix with honey, olive oil, on a sugar under the tongue or two drops of essential oil of RAVINTSARA HECT You can also associate it with essential oils of Niaouli or Eucalyptus Radiata to intensify the effect.
Externally: Massage 5 drops of essential oil of RAVINTSARA CTEO 3 times daily, massage both sides of the spine or the thorax.
Every day: to strengthen your immune system: 6 drops applied topically on the arch or on the chest morning and evening.
Precautions of essential oil Ravintsara
- This product can not replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose
- In no event will the information and advice given, can not constitute a diagnosis, which necessarily requires an examination by her doctor
- They do not substitute either for a consultation with one.
They must not be a substitute for medical treatment.
- ATTENTION to the possible drug interactions after several days of treatment, ask your pharmacist
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women
- Forbidden to people allergic to limonene
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Prohibits people with epilepsy
- Forbidden to people with a history of febrile convulsions
- Keep away from sources of heat and light
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Essential Oil Cinnamomum Camphora Ravintsara on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Recognized as one of the most interesting essential oils in aromatherapy, Essential Oil Cinnamomum Camphora Ravintsara is deemed as an antiviral and microbicide and as nerve tonic. It is used for many infections.