PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL RAVINTSARA Cinnamomum camphora ct cineole EOBBD
Essential Oil RAVINTSARA (Ravensara) helps our body fight against viral infections, respiratory infections and fatigue.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS RAVINTSARA ESSENTIAL OIL Cinnamomum camphora ct cineole 5ml
The RAVINTSARA comes from the island of Madagascar and is a large tree (15 meters) which grows in the wild. It belongs to the family of Laurel and used its leaves rich in camphor and cineole to produce essential oil. They are oval, alternate, leathery, large, persistent and shiny on the upper side, recalling his belonging to the family Lauraceae.
Flowering occurs from November to January and provides a characteristic bay.
Cinnamomum camphora ct cineole
Aromatic molecules: Sabinene, 1,8 cineole, A-terpineol
Distilled part: leaves
Properties of the essential oil of Ravintsara
Essential Oil RAVINTSARA has TRADITIONAL properties on our body:
- Antiviral and immune stimulant
- Anticatarrhale, expectorant
- Neurotonic (powerful energizing)
Stimulating the immune system to fight the virus.
Essential Oil Indications Ravintsara
Viral infections such as influenza, herpes zoster, herpes, mononucleosis, hepatitis and enteritis, diseases of the sphere ENT (bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, colds, sinusitis, ...).
- Severe immune deficiency
- Lymphatic drainage and hydrolipidic retention
- Insomnia, depression, anxiety
- Deep physical and nervous fatigue.
Tips for using the essential oil Ravintsara
Internally 3 times daily, mix with honey, olive oil, on a sugar under the tongue or two drops of essential oil of RAVINTSARA HECT You can also associate it with essential oils of Niaouli or Eucalyptus Radiata to intensify the effect.
Externally: Massage 5 drops of essential oil of RAVINTSARA CTEO 3 times daily, massage both sides of the spine or the thorax.
Every day: to strengthen your immune system: 6 drops applied topically on the arch or on the chest morning and evening.
Precautions of essential oil Ravintsara
- This product can not replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose
- In no event will the information and advice given, can not constitute a diagnosis, which necessarily requires an examination by her doctor
- They do not substitute either for a consultation with one.
They must not be a substitute for medical treatment.
- ATTENTION to the possible drug interactions after several days of treatment, ask your pharmacist
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women
- Forbidden to people allergic to limonene
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Prohibits people with epilepsy
- Forbidden to people with a history of febrile convulsions
- Keep away from sources of heat and light
Phytosun Arôms developing for over 20 years with quality EOBBD Essential Oils (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) for Vegetable Oils and Hydrosols Aromatic. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors in positions Phytosun Arôms industry leader.
To meet changing consumer expectations, Phytosun Arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product market: Aesculapius, then continued to develop its range of finished products avecPhoebus, Demeter, a range of Physio + Care Oils, Complexes for a range of diffusers, a range of Aromatic Bath and a range of Aroma Bulbs.
Essential Oil Cinnamomum Camphora Ravintsara on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Recognized as one of the most interesting essential oils in aromatherapy, Essential Oil Cinnamomum Camphora Ravintsara is deemed as an antiviral and microbicide and as nerve tonic. It is used for many infections.