HOMEOPATHY Kalium bichromicum 5C 4C 12C 15C 30C 7C 9C Dose Boiron
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: HOMEODENT CARE SENSITIVE GUMS TOOTHPASTE HOMEOPATHIE Boiron, Pillbox Weekly Pilbox Homeo Homeopathy, Bepanthensensicalm Cream Anti-itch Eczema Bayer, ELGYDIUM PHYTO toothpaste compatible with homeopathy 75ML
Used for : Homeopathy kalium bichromicum
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/5/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Homeopathy Kalium bichromicum 5C 4C 7 C9 C12C 15C 30C blood Dose Boiron
Drug approved: Aut. 0678
Enrolled in the pharmacopoeia
Refundable 30% by Social Security
Available from 3 to 30C CH Dilutions Korsakovian
If no improvement within 24 hours, see your homeopath doctor.
Indications and Dosage of Homeopathy Kalium Bichromicum
Kalium bichromicum is used:
- In the treatment of contact dermatitis, including eczema of cement (cement scabies), infected eczema and impetigo.
- In the treatment of mouth sores, mouth ulcers and ulcerated profones, often with a thick saliva, stringy, sometimes foul.
- To make the swelling uvula (that little appendage that extends the soft palate in your mouth) when inflated like a small bag filled with at the back of your throat.
- To treat rhinorrhea (liquid flow through the nostrils) yellow to greenish yellow, thick consistency, stringy, sometimes with traces of blood, along with crusts in the nostrils; to treat frontal sinusitis or maxillary with this type of flow. - To relieve sciatic pain (mostly left), when improved by movement, as well as foot pain and more particularly those of the heel; not to mention tendonitis, with those of the elbow (tennis elbow).
- Gynecology, in the treatment of vaginal (vulvar discharge) where the discharge is thick and greenish in color.
- In the basic treatment and preventive treatment of gastritis, gastric or peptic ulcers.
- And also in the treatment of cough, acne, and angina,
The homeopathic practitioner selects the appropriate drug dilution and dosage appropriate to the patient's health status and characteristic symptoms.
Homeopathic medicines doses blood can be used in a variety of symptoms, it is not possible to determine the indications and dose specific preparation.
User and usage of homeopathy Kalium Bichromicum advice
Remove the tab, reverse cell dose tube and gently pull the cap.
Remove all pellets dose under the tongue.
It is advised not to touCit with your fingers or pellets homeopathic globules.
The blood are absorbed doses at once and allowed to slowly dissolve under the tongue.
Lack of cell dose, take 10 pellets in the same dilution.
Do not swallow the astringent substances in the half hour before taking homeopathic medicines suCas coffee, tobacco, camphor, mint and chamomile.
It is advisable to use a toothpaste without mint (suCHoméodent BOIRON).
Packaging and content of homeopathy Kalium Bichromicum
Single dose tube of translucent (visualization of the remaining pellets).
EaCcolor corresponds to a dilution tube
5C 4C yellow green blue red 7 CH 9 CH green water 12C 15C orange purple 30c
Keep homeopathic medicines dose blood away from light, heat, humidity and sources of fragrances.
Give doses of homeopathic pellets for babies and children
For cell dose or alcoholic drops dissolve in 100ml of water.
The pellets are very slow to dissolve, it is necessary to prepare in advance your mixture.
Homeopathy and Pregnancy
Homeopathic medicines have no cell dose chemical toxicity or against indication or interaction with other medications, or adverse effects associated with the amount of product ingested.
Pregnant women can be treated without known risk to themselves and their unborn child, but it is best to seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor homeopath if in doubt.
Frequency of homeopathy
In acute conditions, it is advisable to take homeopathic remedies cell dose every hour until improvement of symptoms. Therefore, space the taken 3 or 4 times a day, then gradually stop.
In chronic diseases, remedies low dilution (> to 9 CH) are taken 1-2 times a day, remedies background dose take one once a week or once a month 1. This decision is up to your homeopath.
Behavior in the absence of improvement within 24 hours
Some diseases can not be treated by homeopathy mere self-medication. Severity requires medical advice that can be issued by a homeopathic doctor. The medical doctor will determine if your condition can be treated by homeopathy alone or if your treatment should be supplemented with allopathy.