What is a « chemotyped » essential oil or HECT in Aromatherapy? It is essential to know the concept of « chemotype » also called chemotype, defined biochemical race, as soon as we approach aromatherapy. This precision given to the essential oil makes it possible to define the biochemically active molecule (s) on a certain number of clinically studied pathologies. Recognized internationally and widely used in scientific and academic publications, the precision of the chemotype of an essential oil, associated with the Latin scientific name, allows the perfect understanding of the mode of action of essential oils which will lead to the use of a therapeutic, aromatherapy, natural, powerful...See article
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL 5ML CHAMOMILE CHAMAMELUM Nobile EOBBD
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Roman Chamomile Chamaemelum NOBILE 5 ml
Nicknamed "the lion of the grass", chamomile is known for its anti-inflammatory action and sedative but it has a multitude of other properties that should make it a must as this treatment in the family pharmacy.
Scientific name: Chamaemelum nobile
Other names: Roman chamomile, chamomile noble, noble chamomile, Anthemis fragrant, Anjou chamomile.
INCI name: ANTHEMIS NOBILIS OIL
Distilled part of the plant: the flower
Aromatic molecules: angelate isobutyl isoamyl angelate
essential oil 100% pure, natural and chemotyped.
Oil from organic farming AB (Control Certisys-BE1).
Properties of the essential oil of Roman chamomile
The essential oil of Roman chamomile has relaxant and anti-depressive. It is also a digestive tonic. It is sedative and calming the central nervous system. This essential oil inhibits anxiety when used in massage. It is analgesic, antispasmodic, hypotensive, sedative, and neurotonic nervous rebalancing. But also pruritic, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic.
traditional indications of the essential oil of Roman chamomile
We use the essential oil of Roman chamomile in the following therapeutic indications:
- Disorders of menopause, emotional distress, emotional trauma, depression
- Neuritis, neuralgia, shingles, nerve trauma
- Nervous asthma, hypersensitivity, hyperkinesia, agitation
- Disorders of blood circulation
- Tachycardia, palpitations
- Insomnia, nightmares (children over 7 years)
- Allergic Land (asthma, eczema, conjunctivitis, pruritus, urticaria)
- Soothing Massage
Dosage / synergy with essential oil of Roman chamomile
Calming, regulating the autonomic nervous system and cardiac system, such anxieties accompanied by palpitations; dilute the essential oil of Roman Chamomile 5% in vegetable oil wheat germ. To massage the solar plexus with this mixture.
Directions for use / precautions for use of the essential oil of Roman chamomile
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibited in persons with allergies to Asteraceae or limonene
- Prohibited in asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Prohibited in epilepsy
- This product can not replace a balanced diet
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of young children
- In no event will the information and advice given, can not constitute a diagnosis, which necessarily requires an examination with his doctor. They do not substitute either for a consultation with one.
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Chromotyped essential oils HECT or HEBBD: All our chemotyped essential oils are from pharmaceutical laboratories. The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral. We present for sale only organic certified essential oils by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Botanically Essential and Biochemically Defined Oils) and HECT . (Essential Oils ChemoTypées).