FRONTLINE SPRAY 500 ML ANTI-CHIP / ANTI DOG TICK. Frontline Spray kills adult fleas and ticks. It is the ideal solution to fight against massive infestations. For use at a young age.
Available expedié in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Description FRONTLINE SPRAY 500 ML ANTI-Dog CHIP ANTI-TICK
Frontline Spray for instant action.
Applied as a spray, Frontline is in less than 4 hours.
It is the perfect solution when massive infestation, to treat very young animals (from 2 days) or for an economical solution to treat many different weights of animals.
Prevention and treatment of infestations by fleas and ticks in dogs
Protection against new flea infestation varies from 60 to 90 days. The duration of protection against new infestations by ticks is about 30 days.
What is the veterinary antiparasitic FRONTLINE?
FRONTLINE Combo, FRONTLINE and FRONTLINE Spot-On Spray kill adult fleas within 24 hours of arrival on your pet. FRONTLINE Combo provides double security: it prevents more contamination of habitat eggs and flea larvae.
FRONTLINE Combo, FRONTLINE and FRONTLINE Spot-On Spray eliminates over 90% of ticks within 48 hours of arrival in animals, to reduce the risk of disease transmission. This risk is maximal 48 hours after attachment of ticks on the animal.
Lice on animals
FRONTLINE Combo, FRONTLINE and FRONTLINE Spot-On Spray kill lice present on the animal in 48 hours maximum.
FRONTLINE SPRAY can be inserted into a therapeutic program of Allergy Dermatitis for flea (FAD).
Dose and dosing frontline spray
The usual dose is 3 to 6 ml per kilo.
Applying the wrong way and make sure that the entire coat is wet by the product.
If parasitic or high risk for animals with a long coat and / or thick: FRONTLINE Spray apply the maximum dose (6 ml / kg).
Rub the product to the skin.
Let dry without wiping
To treat the head, young or nervous pets, it is recommended to collect the product inside a glove and rub.
Using advice and opinion frontline spray
Apply 2-4 sprays per kg.
Example: For a 40 kg dog with long hair, it will apply sprays of 160 500 ml bottle.
In the absence of data on safety, the minimum treatment interval is 4 weeks.
FRONTLINE SPRAY presentation ANTI-CHIP AND ANTI TICK DOG AND CAT 500 ML
Box 1 500 ml polyethylene and one metering pump delivering 1.5 ml per spray
The board of your pharmacy
- Treat before seeing the parasites on your pet.
- Treat regularly every month for cats!
- In dealing regularly, it reduces the risk of massive infestation of animals and habitat that are always difficult to manage.
- Treat all animals in the same time home!
- Treat your pet against fleas and ticks and avoid the multiplication of fleas in the habitat with FRONTLINE Combo
- Be vigilant against ticks: zero risk does not exist
- FRONTLINE remain effective in case of baths or shampoos: respecting a period of 48 hours between application and exposure to water, and not exceeding the frequency of bathing or shampoo weekly.
The FRONTLINE is a range of Merial Laboratory.