LCA Ylang essential oil ylang complete 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on the advice of use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
LCA Ylang essential oil ylang complete 5 ml
Botanical Name: Cananga Odorata
Part of the plant extracted: Plant Flower
Process of obtaining: Complete distillation by entrainment with the steam
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil can be used in case of:
- Anxiety disorders: tachycardia, arrhythmia, palpitation
- Nervous breakdown
- Sexual fatigue
- Hair loss
Description of LCA Ylang ylang essential oil complete
To calm the nervousness, the essential oil of Ylang-ylang complete is very effective. In addition to soothing stress, it awakens sexual tone with its sensual and voluptuous scent.
Ylan Yalng Complete LCA essential oil has many virtues such as:
- spasmolytic +++: Relaxes the muscles causing spasms.
- Sexual tonic +++: contains toning molecules that make it a recognized aphrodisiac.
- calming ++: contains geranyl acetate, a relaxing molecule that acts on the central nervous system.
- Regulator of sebum secretion ++: Regulates both deficiencies but also excess secretion of sebum in the skin and hair.
- Anti-infectious ++: it is both antibacterial and antifungal.
Advice for use and dosage
Do not broadcast pure: dilute to 10-15% in other essential oils.
Pregnant women older than 3 months can use this essential oil in atmospheric diffusion.
- Skin : 1 drop of Ylang Ylang HE on the inside of your wrists, then take deep breaths, as soon as you feel the need (medical advice necessary for use over a long period).
- Cutaneous: 1 drop of Ylang Ylang HE in 4 drops of vegetable oil, on the bottom of the spine, twice daily for 10 days.
Comment on usage tips and dosage of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil LCA complete with our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
Main chemical compounds
Sesquiterpenes (Germacrene, Beta-caryophyllene)
40 to 60%
Esters (benzyl benzoate)
30 to 40%
Other chemical compounds
8 to 12%
Phenols methyl-ethers (Cresol)
10 to 15%
100% pure chemotyped essential oil (free of other essential oils) 100% integral (not discolored, not deterpenated, not rectified ...) 100% natural (undenatured with synthetic molecules)
Precaution of use
Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil is usable by everyone except pregnant and lactating women because of its estrogen-like action as well as infants under 3 months of age . However, it must be used with care, especially in cutaneous application , for which it is recommended dilution in a vegetable oil. Similarly, in diffusion , it is better to dilute Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil in other essential oils.
Introducing LCA Ylang ylang essential oil complete
Bottle of 5 ml.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
How to use Ylang Ylang essential oil?
Spasmodic pain: dilute in a vegetable oil to massage the painful area.
Anxiety, agitation, nervous blockage, latent depression, emotivity, nervousness, irritability, nervousness, mood swings, stress, overwork, psychic tension: in olfaction, diffusion or inhalation. Or 1 pure drop on each wrist, and 1 drop in the plexus. The ylang-ylang essential oil can be diluted in a neutral base and added to the bath water.
Dull hair, tired scalp, hair loss: dilute a few drops of essential oil in the shampoo and massage the scalp. Or between 5 and 10% of essential oil diluted in castor oil, massage a few minutes and then shampoo.
At the heart of the Alpes de Haute-Provence, the Combe d'Ase Laboratory (La Combe de l'Ass in Provence) has been specialized in Aromatherapy for nearly 40 years.
Respectful of the artisanal know-how of the pickers and distillers of aromatic plants, all its essential oils are selected with the greatest care. Its formulation expertise is at the origin of cosmetics and wellness products of unparalleled and valuable quality.
LCA Aroma benefits from the labels Cosmebio and AB BIO , two labels certified by Ecocert ; the European specialist in the certification of products from organic farming.
Of a demanding nature, LCA Aroma is committed to offering only products combining efficiency, safety, pleasure and simplicity. That's why the range of essential oils is the answer to these requirements!
Thus, Combe d'Ase Laboratory offers only Botanically Essential and Biochemically Defined Essential Oils (HEBBD), so-called chemotyped oils. This name means that each bottle of essential oil is identified by:
- The botanical name of the plant from which is extracted the part of the plant that secretes the oil.
- His chemotype: the main molecules it contains.
- The country of origin of the plant its mode of cultivation (wild, organic or natural).
The attachment to the terroir and to the botanical specificity of each plant, such as the respect of the harvest periods, the ripening and distillation periods, are essential elements of selection. This is why the Laboratoire Combe d'Ase is constantly on the lookout for the variety and / or origin that is the most rich in virtues and benefits, but also the best know-how of the producers.
Buy Your Organic Essential Oils Online
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in alternative medicines online offers you its new range of organic essential oils. In our pharmacy, we exclusively offer Essential Oils from pharmaceutical laboratories that are chemotyped essential oils .
The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral . Essential Oil HECT or HEBD: We present for sale only essential oils certified BIO by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) and HECT (Essential Oils ChemoTypées).
How to choose your essential oils in your pharmacy
At Soin et Nature, our naturopathic experts offer 100% pure and natural essential oils. The vast majority of our essential oils are grown without chemical fertilizers and without GMOs and meet all the criteria to be certified he Bio .
Our essential oils are all HEBBD, botanically and biochemically defined. Each manufacturing step is extremely controlled to bring you the highest quality.
Use Essential Oils certified 100% Organic, Natural and Chemotyped
An essential oil of quality must be natural, that is to say, ideally, resulting from organic farming. In this way, you can rest assured that your essential oil will not contain pesticides or GMOs ... Organic essential oils called "organic" (at least 95%) are stamped AB, Cosmebio or Ecocert.
An essential oil " 100% pure, natural and total " bears the mentions " HEBBD . "( HECT essential oil and biochemically defined). It is the guarantee of a product without addition, with a real traceability and a strict control. On the bottle, besides the Latin name and the botanical family of the plant, there is the chemotype - which defines the (s) biochemically active molecule (s) and majority (s) -, the expiry date. .
- Check "100% natural" does not mean certified organic production. It simply means that the essential oils are not diluted or modified. On the other hand, the legislative framework on the term "natural" simply requires that the product contains less than 30% of synthetic molecules.
- Check was "100% pure" means that the essential oil is not diluted or cut with another essential component or another oil.
- Check has marked "complete" or "whole" means that the plant has been long enough distilled to recover all its aromatic molecules.
- Take a look at the biochemical composition of the essential oil, and more particularly, if it is appropriate, its chemotype , which allows to differentiate the properties of essential oils from the same plant that lives in different conditions. Thus, a plant can give different molecules, with equally different properties.
Also find all our advice on our blog with the warning on the use of certain essential oils , and also the essential oils to use in the nursery . Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .