Phytosun aroms Organic essential oil Ravintsara Cinnamomum camphora ct cineole
The RAVINTSARA comes from the island of Madagascar and is a large tree (15 meters) that grows there in the wild. It is part of the Laurel family and its leaves, rich in camphor and cineole, are used to produce the essential oil. They are oval, alternate, leathery and broad, persistent and shiny on the upper surface, reminding of its membership in the Lauraceae family.
Flowering takes place from November to January and provides a very characteristic berry.
Cinnamomum camphora ct cineole
Aromatic molecules: Sabinene, 1,8 cineole, A-terpineol
Distilled part: leaf
Properties of Organic Ravintsara Essential Oil
RAVINTSARA Essential Oil has TRADITIONAL properties on our body:
- Antiviral and immune stimulator
- Anticatarrhale, expectorant
- Neurotonic (powerful energizer)
Stimulating activity of the immune system to fight viruses.
Indications of Ravintsara essential oil
Viral infections such as influenza, shingles, herpes, mononucleosis, hepatitis and enteritis, diseases of the ENT sphere (bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, colds, sinusitis, ...).
- Severe immune deficiency
- Lymphatic drainage and hydrolipidic retention
- Insomnia, depression, anxiety
- Profound nervous and physical fatigue.
Tips for using Ravintsara essential oil
Internally: 3 times a day, mix with honey, olive oil, on a sugar or under the tongue 2 drops of organic RAVINTSARA essential oil HECT You can also combine it with essential oils of Niaouli or Eucalyptus Radiata to intensify the effect.
Externally: Massage 5 drops of organic RAVINTSARA HECT essential oil, 3 times a day, massaging on either side of the spine or on the thorax.
Daily: to strengthen your immune system : 6 drops applied locally on the arch of the foot or on the chest in the morning and evening.
Precautions for use of Ravintsara Bio PSA essential oil
- This product cannot replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Under no circumstances can the information and advice given constitute a diagnosis, which necessarily requires an examination with his doctor
- They do not replace a consultation with him either.
They should in no case be a substitute for medical treatment.
- BE CAREFUL of possible drug interactions after a few days of treatment, ask your pharmacist for advice
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Forbidden to people allergic to limonene
- Forbidden to people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
- Forbidden to people with epilepsy
- Forbidden to people who have already suffered from hyperthermic convulsions
- Store away from any source of heat and light