The Organic Essential Oil of THYME with LINALOL from PHYTOSUN AROMS Laboratories helps protect against winter ailments thanks to its powerful anti-infectious action.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : respiratory diseases
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL THYME A LINALOL 5ML Thymus zygis
There are many varieties of Thyme with different properties: Linalool Thyme comes from Spain and it is its flowering aerial parts from which the essential oil is extracted by steam distillation.
Producing organ: Flowered aerial parts
Biochemical specificities: linalool, 4-terpineol, cis thuyan-4-ol Obtaining process: Complete distillation by steam distillation
Quality: 100% pure, natural and integral, HEBBD certified
Notes on the chemotype : "Red" or "white" is not a name for thyme, much less a chemotype; it is important to ask for thyme by its dominant biochemical substance, linalool, geraniol, thujanol ...
Properties of thyme essential oil in linalool
- Powerful general antiseptic
- Antifungal (candida albicans)
- Vermifuge (tapeworm, ascaris, pinworms)
- Tonic, neurotonic, uterotonic, aphrodisiac
LINALOL THYME Essential Oil is an excellent anti-bacterial and anti-infective effectively combating pathologies of the ENT sphere such as sinusitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, .. It is also an excellent anti-mycosis for the skin.
Indications of thyme essential oil in linalool
Linalool thyme is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Respiratory: affections of the pulmonary system (bronchitis, pharyngitis, tuberculosis, cough, etc.)
- Intestinal inflammation: candidal stomatitis, gastritis, bacterial and candidal enterocolitis, parasitic colitis
- Excretory: urinary tract infections (cystitis, urethritis) and gynecological (vaginal candidiasis, prostatitis, vaginitis)
- Nervous and cerebral fatigue, convalescence
- Skin: fungal infections and infectious dermatoses, psoriasis, warts
Results of thyme essential oil in linalool
LINALOL THYME Essential Oil helps fight against winter pathologies throughout the winter.
Tips for using thyme essential oil with linalool
Orally (febrile states): 3 times a day, place 2 drops (1 drop for children over 7 years old) on a neutral tablet and swallow for 5 days.
By the cutaneous route (mycoses): 2 to 5 drops pure or diluted in a vegetable oil to be applied 3 times a day.
Prevention of winter illnesses (children> 7 years old)
1 drop of Thyme in linalool + 1 drop of Eucalyptus radiata + 1 drop of Siberian Fir, 2 drops of this mixture applied to the stomach once a day.
Intestinal parasites (children> 3 years old)
2 drops of Thyme in linalool + 1 drop of Ceylon Lemongrass + 1 drop of Clove nails, 2 drops of this mixture applied to the stomach twice a day.
Pour hot water into the ice cube tray, add 4 drops of thyme to linalool and 4 drops of EO ginger and freeze; place 2 ice cubes in a glass of fruit juice, enjoy. EOs are not miscible in water but are released as the ice melts.
In practice: massage - friction - anointing - grog
Recommended synergies of thyme essential oil with linalool
With essential oils of eucalyptus with radiated leaves, and ravensare in respiratory ailments.
With essential oils of lemon eucalyptus and wintergreen in rheumatism.
Precautions for use of essential oil of thyme linalool
- Do not use in children under 7 years old, or in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Consult your pharmacist.
- Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with a history of epilepsy or convulsions, people hypersensitive to Essential Oils. Not recommended for people with asthma.
- Do not use in children except medical advice.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Never take pure orally without support. Never take more than 2 drops per dose, nor more than 8 drops per day of Essential Oil (s).
- To be taken in addition to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store away from light and heat in a tightly stoppered bottle.