Arkopharma Arkocaps Nopal Bio 45 Capsules is a food supplement based on nopal which helps to reduce appetite through its satiety effect
The advice of your pharmacist
Shipped in 5 to 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/26/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Arkocaps NOPAL 45 capsules Arkopharma 1584mg of Racket to reduce appetite
Nopal helps reduce appetite through its satiety effect. Taken before meals to limit calorie intake
What is Arkocaps Nopal Arkopharma used for?
The Nopal is a cactus known as the prickly pear and of which there are more than 400 species. Nopal has long been neglected by Westerners in the same way as Aloe and Nettle.
The nopal has however been recognized for a very long time by the American Indians as a plant with many medicinal properties.
Nopal contains many active ingredients and in particular mucilages which have an action to suppress hunger .
Nopal is rich in fibers which capture fat and thus limit their absorption by the body, which makes nopal a very good slimming ally.
When you need to lose weight, Arkocaps Nopal help you achieve your goal by limiting your caloric intake.
How to properly use Arkocaps Nopal Arkopharma as an appetite suppressant?
Before each main meal, take 2 capsules with a large glass of water.
The capsules are 100% vegetable, without coloring or chemical additives.
They are guaranteed without the use of GMOs and without synthetic chemical pesticides, in accordance with the regulations in force.
What is the composition of Arkocaps Nopal Arkopharma 45 capsules?
Arkogélules Nopal Arkopharma is formulated based on: Organic Nopal (Opunta ficus indica) racket powder (Totum), Organic Bamboo stem exudate powder (Bambusa bambos).
100% vegetable capsule (derived from cellulose).
|Average nutritional information||for 4 capsules|
|Nopal racket powder||1584mg|
What are the side effects and contraindications?
- Internal use.
- Respect the dosage.
- Store in a clean, dry place away from heat, humidity and light.
- Always keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women seek advice from a healthcare professional.
- A food supplement is not a medicine, it cannot replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- It can in some cases cause intestinal bloating or even diarrhea because it accelerates transit. If you are diabetic, or under any other drug treatment, it is best to seek the advice of your doctor before use.
Nopal Arkopharma Arkocaps comes in the form of a box of 45 capsules.
The advice of your expert pharmacist
The benefits of nopal
Nopal is an ideal natural ally in the context of a slimming diet. . Nopal will help you limit your calorie intake and reduce your appetite by increasing the feeling of satiety .
Better known as the "prickly pear", the Nopal ( Opuntia ficus-indica (L.) Mill.) is a cactus native to Mexico where it has been enjoyed for centuries. It is easily recognizable, thanks in particular to its green rackets (or cladodes), covered with white spines 1 to 2 cm long. It gives round-shaped fruits whose color varies between orange and red.
- Satiety effect : the fibers of nopal, similar to a sponge, swell on contact with water. This volume in the stomach thus quickly provides a satiety effect. With the Nopal you eat less!
- Fat sensor : fibers also have the ability to trap fats during their passage through the digestive tract. Lipids are thus eliminated by the body without being stored. Nopal can also help regulate slightly elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Regulates blood sugar levels : just like fats, nopal fibers are also able to absorb sugars.
Nopal was already used more than 5000 years ago by the Aztecs to lower blood sugar levels . Our modern medicine has only recently rediscovered its many properties, particularly in the context of slimming . Nopal, very rich in fiber, has the particularity once dried to absorb up to 50 times its weight in water! An ideal property to limit hunger , capture fat and facilitate elimination.