EPILEPTYL ® oral solution Homeopathic medicine traditionally used in...8,29 €In stock
RHUMATYL Boiron 30ml: veterinary homeopathic medicine traditionally used...8,29 €In stock
Nervosyl Boiron PA Homeopathy Veterinary Bottle 30ml is a homeopathic...8,29 €In stock
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT RESPYL acting on the respiratory sphere in dogs...9,13 €In stock
Uricystyl Boiron is a homeopathic veterinary treatment traditionally...9,13 €In stock
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT OF TRAUMASEDYL CONTUSIONS ORAL DROP BOTTLE 30ML...9,13 €In stock
- 41,58 € Out of stockThis product is a medicament
CALMOSYL PVB SEDATIF NERVOUS GA ORAL Boiron BOTTLE 1L41,58 €Out of stock
WOMBYL PA HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT traditionally used in pre- and...9,13 €In stock
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT HEPATYL TRADITIONALLY USED AS DRAINEUR LIVER DOG...9,13 €In stock
VERRUSYL oral solution Homeopathic medicine traditionally used against...9,13 €In stock
Also available: Drainosyl PVB DRAINAGE HEPATIC 125ML Boiron Boiron stops...41,58 €In stock
- 26,50 € Out of stockThis product is a medicament
OSTEOTRAUMYL PVB CALCIUM POWDER AND HORSE GA ORAL POWDER 500G POT26,50 €Out of stock
- 12,42 € In stockThis product is a medicament
TRAUMASEDYL Boiron BIG ANIMAL TREATMENT GA HOMEOPATHIC BULBS IN TRAUMA...12,42 €In stock
ABCEDYL GA Boiron 125ml in cattle, sheep, goats, horses, pigs, rabbits...15,75 €In stock
BRONCHORYL PVB RESPIRATORY GA ORAL Boiron BOTTLE 125ML15,75 €In stock
- 16,63 € Out of stockThis product is a medicament
OSTEOCYNESINE VETERINARY is a homeopathic medicine combining several...16,63 €Out of stock
ABCEDYL GA Boiron PVB Abcés 1 Liter is a homoeopathic medicine for use...41,58 €In stock
- 24,96 € In stockThis product is a medicament
FICOSYL Boiron GA WARTS VETERINARY HOMEOPATHY HOMEOPATHY 6 BULBS 5ML...24,96 €In stock
METRYL PVB CONDITIONS OF THE MATRIX GA DRINKABLE BOTTLE 125ML Boiron For...15,75 €In stock
- 4,58 € In stockThis product is a medicament
Now used in organic farming, ointment VETEBIOL Veterinary Ointment is...4,58 €In stock
BRONCHORYL PVB RESPIRATORY GA ORAL Boiron BOTTLE 1L Also available:...41,58 €In stock
- 14,58 € In stockThis product is a medicament
Now used in organic farming, ointment VETEBIOL Veterinary Ointment is...14,58 €In stock
- 22,42 € Ships in 5-7 business daysThis product is a medicament
ENTEROMICRO ICF INTESTINAL FLORA AND CHAT shit VETERINARY 32 TABLETS...22,42 €Ships in 5-7 business days
- 399,92 € Ships in 1-2 business daysThis product is a medicament
ORBESEAL 120 syringes for 30 intra-mammary treatments, recommended by...399,92 €Ships in 1-2 business days
Discover our range of homeopathic veterinary medicines from the BOIRON laboratory for dogs, cats, horses, cattle, sheep, goats and pigs
Homeopathy can help your pet to relieve many pathologies, whether physical or mental. Stress, trauma, itching, stress, vomiting ... it can also intervene in complementary treatment. Discover the homeopathic remedies that will relieve your dog or cat.
The remedies used in veterinary homeopathy can be based on plant products (eg chamomile, arnica ...), animals (cuttlefish ink, cobra venom ...), minerals (silica, calcium ...) and chemicals (hydrochloric acid, copper ...) .
The method of homeopathic veterinary remedies is based on 3 essential principles:
- The malady : homeopathy does not treat diseases, it treats the patient that is to say that we will take into account the animal as a whole (psyche, physical and antecedents) and not only symptoms.
- The similarity : we will administer to the sick animal a substance that would cause the same symptom in a non-sick (healthy) animal, but which will have the effect of healing the patient.
- Dilution : it is a question of using a toxic substance with infinitesimal dose, it will have the effect of healing and not of generating symptoms. For example, the nux vomica is a fruit having the effect when ingested to cause vomiting, however after dilution and dosed at 5CH, the active ingredient Nux vomica will have an anti-emetic effect.
When you visit a homeopath veterinarian, the consultation will be much longer than a conventional consultation, because it will have to take into account the animal, its behavior, its tastes ... and not just the treatment of symptoms.
Do not hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice via our secure form .