Cod liver oil
Arkocaps Cod Liver Oil 60 and 220 capsules Source of Vitamins A and D ,...6,67 €
Natural supplementation in Vitamin A, D and omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and...11,15 €
Natural supplement rich in Vitamin A and D and omega 3 fatty acids. This...23,66 €
Cod liver oil 150 ml cooper: Oral solution rich in vitamin A and vitamin D.10,16 €
Cod Liver Oil in Pharmacy
- Cod liver oil is rich in vitamin A and vitamin D, two essential vitamins for bone strengthening and the immune system.
- Vitamin A is considered a powerful antioxidant also essential for maintaining good vision or healthy skin.
- Vitamin D has an effect on the natural defenses and also on the fixation of calcium in the bones.
Used in the past to treat the problems of rickets and bone growth, cod liver oil is:
- Rich in vitamin D: good for bones, muscles and heart, it also acts on the intestines and kidneys to absorb calcium and phosphorus, and allow their fixation on the bones. Vitamin D is essential in the prevention of osteoporosis or certain autoimmune diseases (multiple sclerosis, psoriasis etc.);
- Rich in vitamin A that plays an important role in the vision, bone growth, reproduction and regulation of the immune system. It helps to fight infections and inflammations and promotes the absorption of iron;
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are also found in nuts such as almonds and which have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. According to some studies, they also play a role in visual and cerebral functions, and even have beneficial effects on certain depression problems. The high content of cod liver oil in omega-3 fatty acid (EPA and DHA) also has positive effects on the skin, hair, nails and teeth.
The cross-action of vitamins A and D ensures the growth and maintenance of bone capital. Moreover, a good concentration of essential fatty acids combined with a high level of vitamin D contributes to improve the cognitive performance in children and the elderly.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.