PHYTOSUN AROMS VEGETABLE OIL Jojoba SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BIO Pump bottle
Considered as “the gold of the Incas”, is also a very good make-up remover. Suitable for combination or oily skin because it balances the acidity of the skin
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS VEGETABLE OIL Jojoba SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BIO Pump bottle 50 ml
Used exclusively for skin care in cosmetology, jojoba vegetable oil is actually a liquid wax obtained from the seeds of the shrub of the same name in South America. It balances the acidity of the skin and considerably improves the appearance of oily and combination skin.
Properties of vegetable oil Jojoba VIRGIN Phytosun aroms
Attention, no food use: it causes histological modifications and enterocyte enzymatic activities.
It is a lubricant which does not “grease”. Wax is liquid above 10 ° in the native state, and solid up to 65 ° when it is hydrogenated (creams, sticks, soaps).
- Considered as “the gold of the Incas”, is also a very good make-up remover.
- Sources of omega 3 - 6 - 9 essential fatty acids.
- Ideal bases for diluting essential oils.
- Rebalancing oily and sensitive skin
- Softens, calms and beautifies oily skin.
- Protects against drying out (cold, bad weather, sun).
- Softens and enhances curly hair.
Liquid wax texture; subtle nutty smells.
Composition of vegetable oil Jojoba VIRGIN Phytosun aroms
100% vegetable oil from: Jojoba Simmondsia chinensis
Tips for using vegetable oil Jojoba VIRGIN Phytosun aroms
Oral use: 10 g (1 tablespoon) per day.
Cosmetic use: Suitable for combination or oily skin because it balances the acidity of the skin. Use in case of oily hair (20 minutes on the roots before shampooing) or in case of dry hair (as a mask on the hair in a wet and hot towel).
Precautions for use with vegetable oil Jojoba VIRGIN Phytosun aroms
- Do not swallow.
- Does not constitute sun protection.
- In case of allergic ground, ask your pharmacist for advice.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store away from light and heat in its tightly closed bottle.