Environment Allergoforce Spray is an effective and natural formula to help hunt mites.
Environment Allergoforce Spray eliminates sources of allergies and discomfort such as stuffy nose and watery eyes.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Phytostandard CASSIS Plantain 30 CPR PhytoPrevent
Used for : anti-mite spray
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/1/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
BIO 150ML SPRAY ENVIRONMENT ALLERGOFORCE PRANAROM
Pranarôm Environment Science Allergoforce Spray 150 ml helps you hunt mites and eliminate sources of allergies and their inconvenience (stuffy nose, watery eyes ...).
It is composed of essential oils of Cinnamon, Lemongrass and Peppermint, known for their anti-mite and antiparasitic properties.
Warning: This product is an aerosol, it can not be shipped only to the countries of the European Union and Switzerland.
Properties Allergoforce Bio Spray Environment Pranarom
Environment Allergoforce Spray is an effective and natural formula to help:
- Hunting mites
- Eliminate sources of allergies and discomfort (stuffy nose, watery eyes ...
Its total as well as preventive and curative actions efficiency have been tested and proven in independent laboratory.
In summary: acaricide effect within 8 hours: 100% mortality of mites (adults, larvae and eggs).
Duration of action: 1 month.
- Spray without propellant.
- Swivel 360 °.
Use Bio Spray Allergoforce Environment Pranarôm advice
Spray at 30 cm for a few seconds (for any medium: mattress, duvet, pillow, plush carpets, curtains ...). Vacuum and ventilate if possible one hour after. Repeat once a week.
Composition of Bio Spray Allergoforce Environment Pranarom
Essential oil of cinnamon (bark and leaf), essential oil of lemongrass and peppermint essential oil known for their anti-mite properties and general pest control with sweet orange essential oil, essential oil of Melaleuca, and essential oil of citronella Madagascar (ahibero).
Isopropyl Alcohol, Cinnamomum zeylanicum Leaf Oil (Cinnamon), Mentha Piperita Oil (Pepermunt), Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed (Zoete Sinaasappel), Cymbopogon citratus Leaf Oil (Lemongrass), Melaleuca quinquinervia Oil (Melaleuca), Cymbopogon giganteus Oil (Citronnella Van Madagascar ), Cinnamomum Cassia Oil (Chinese Kaneelboom).
Special precautions for Bio Spray Allergoforce Environment Pranarôm
- Do not swallow and do not apply to sensitive mucous membranes.
- Leave the room after spraying.
- Wash hands after use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Avoid handling by pregnant or lactating women.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Learn more about Bio Spray Allergoforce Environment Pranarom
- For media: mattresses, bedding, pillow, plush carpets, curtains, ...
- Spray 30 cm for a few seconds (10 to 15 sec for a mattress for example).
- 1 hour, vacuum if possible and ventilate the room.
- Repeat 1 time per week.
Label CTEO of Pranarom Allergoforce Spray environment guarantees:
- distilled plant botanically certified.
- distilled the specified plant part.
- a defined chemotype.
- a steam distillation of water quality
- So you can be sure to have an essential oil:
- 100% natural, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or by mineral spirits.
- 100% pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty alcohols or oils.
- 100% Total, unbleached, non peroxidized, not deterpenated not corrected.
- This is achieved because Pranarom is:
- Direct supply from producers of confidence following lines lines Pranarom.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers specializing in scientific aromatherapy.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Buy Pranarom natural care products based on essential oils in your bio pharmacy online at the best price
The Aromatherapy Pranarôm laboratory was founded in 1975 by Pierre Franchomme, renowned aromatherapist, author of numerous books dedicated to the use of essential oils in medicine and naturopathy to treat the whole family on a daily basis. The quality of essential oils and vegetable oils PRANAROM are the reputation of the Belgian brand, specialist in scientific aromatherapy.
The opinion of the pharmacist : the Pranarom range of food supplement offers the best quality / price ratio, since the prices of raw materials of plant origin (mainly essential oils) which have the certification " organic farming ", are more expensive, but especially more qualitative.