Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Goldenrod (Solidago) - cut Plante pack 250 g
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : edema of renal origin
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Goldenrod (Solidago) - cut Plante pack 250 g
VERGE OF PLANT OR CUT IPHYM Herbalism Solidago virga aurea
Latin name: Solidago virga aurea
Common Names: Solidago, goldenrod
Parts used: Whole plant
Origin: Europe, America, Africa, Asia
VERGE properties GOLDEN CUT PLANT
Goldenrod has anti-oxidant properties, antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal. It is analgesic and antipyretic. This is an anti-inflammatory plant, especially in combination with Populus tremula and Fraxinus excelsior. It is also antispasmodic, diuretic and antihypertensive (significantly increases diuresis). The léiocarposide is diuretic, it is useful in urolithiasis, analgesic and anti-inflammatory The saponosides when with them, are detoxifying. This plant is also astringent and sedative (tannins). Rutin reduces the fragility of blood vessels. Moreover, goldenrod has antineoplastic properties, cytotoxic on prostate tumors and antidiarrheal. It promotes renal excretion of water.
Indications and uses VERGE OF PLANT OR CUT
Goldenrod is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Acute nephritis and renal edema, albuminuria, oliguria
- Prostatic hypertrophy
- Urinary lithiasis
- Capillary protector, promotes blood circulation
- Diarrhea, enteritis
- Liver Detoxification
Cons-indications with VERGE OF PLANT OR CUT
- Possible Allergies
- Avoid in pregnant or lactating
Used in the Middle Ages to reconcile the wound edge, hence its name derived from solidare (or solidum agere) "to strengthen".
Native Americans used it against bites from rattlesnakes (plant "alexitère" recommended against snakebites).
VERGE dosage GOLDEN CUT PLANT
antidiarrheal and diuretic use; infusion: 20 to 40g / l, infuse 15 minutes, drink 500 ml / day.
Botanical description VERGE OF PLANT OR CUT
- Perennial herb
- Stem purplish red
- Leaf oval, elongated, more or less hairy
- Elongated clusters of yellow flowers flower heads
- Fruits: achenes ribbed yellowish
VERGE pharmacology GOLDEN CUT PLANT
Active ingredients: saponins, flavonoids, coumarins, phenolic acids, tannins, sugars, HE, minerals, rutin
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.