Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Melissa Full Sheet HERBORISTERIE
Nervous system sedative, antispasmodic, choleretic and anti-inflammatory digestive and bronchial mucosa.
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Melissa Full Sheet HERBORISTERIE
MELISSA LEAF CUT IPHYM Herb Melissa officinalis L.
Latin name: Melissa officinalis L.
Common names: Lemongrass, Lemonade, Pepper bees, Tea France
Parts used: Leaf
Properties MELISSA LEAF CUT
Lemon balm leaf reduces stress at the 600 mg dose of extract per day. It has antispasmodic properties, choleretic and anti-ulcer. This is an antiviral (anti-herpes), and a bactericide (rosmarinic acid). It is also anti-oxidant. The leaves of Melissa, besides their digestive antispasmodic and stimulating properties, exert a sedative action.
This calming effect is comparable to that obtained with benzodiazepines.
Anxiolytic, lemon balm acts at GABA-ergic receptors and inhibits the activity of gamma-aminobutyric acid transaminase (GABA-transaminase). GABA-A receptors are the targets of anxiolytic benzodiazepine that potentiates the inhibitory effect of the central nervous system.
Melissa officinalis promotes sleep in cases of insomnia to fall asleep, and in weaning antidepressant benzodiazépines.Vraisemblablement, it improves mood and cognitive performance by modulation of the muscarinic and nicotinic receptors. But it can interfere with thyroid function because it reduces the binding of TSH with its receptor.
Indications and uses Mélisse SHEET CUT
lemon balm leaf is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Nervousness, insomnia, anxiety
- Dysmenorrhoea and premenstrual syndrome
- Heart problems of psycho-vegetative origin
- Biliary pain
- Dyskinesia hypertonic
- Nervous breakdown
Cons-indications and precautions with Mélisse SHEET CUT
- Perfectly tolerated up to 500 mg of rosmarinic acid
- A higher dose, one case of addiction have been reported
- Attention to interactions with the thyroid function
Lemon balm has been used extensively by Hippocrates, Theophrastus and Paracelsus.
Dosage Mélisse SHEET CUT
Infusion 20 g / l, 15 mim, 500 ml / day: antispasmodic and sedative CNS, choleretic and carminative.
Botanical description Mélisse SHEET CUT
- Grass 30-80 cm very rower rod
- Leaf opposed to jagged edges with a citrus scent when crushed
- Whitish or pink flowers in whorls in the axils of leaves, bilabiate: upper lip erect and lower lip 3 unequal lobes
Pharmacology Mélisse SHEET CUT
Active ingredients: HE, monoterpene glycosides, rosmanirique acid, triterpenes, uronic mucilage, flavonoids
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.