Maalox (lemon flavor, red fruit, mint) is a medicine containing the local action antacids work by neutralizing the acid secreted by the stomach. It is indicated in adults (from 15 years) in heartburn and acid reflux.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: PILEJE LACTIBIANE H-PY gastrointestinal mucosa 42 CAPSULES, PILEJE CALCIUM MAGNESIUM POTASSIUM MINERAL Enabiane 28 STICKS, Nexium 20mg esomeprazole control gastro-resistant, MOPRALPRO omeprazole 20MG, NeoBianacid Acidity Reflux and ABOCA
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Maalox lemon taste is a medicine containing antacids local action that act by neutralizing secreted by the stomach acids. It is indicated in adults (from 15 years) heartburn and acid reflux.
For adults only
Composition (for 1 bag):
- Aluminiun oxide 230 mg as aluminiun oxide hydrate 460 mg, 400 mg magnesium hydroxide
- Excipients: sucrose syrup 64%, 70% sorbitol (non-crystallizable), xanthan gum, guar gum, sodium chloride, lemon flavor (lemon oil, alpha-tocopherol, vitamin E, essential oils of lemon terpene of grapefruit, distilled lime, orange, coconut oil, citral).
- Excipients with known effect: sucrose, sorbitol.
- 1-2 sachets taken at the time of pain. The number of maximum daily dose is 6 and must not exceed 12 sachets per day.
- Allergy to any component
- Renal failure (due to the presence of magnesium)
Read carefully the instructions
Packaging : Box of 20 sachets-dose oral suspension
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.