Medicines for heartburn Pharmacy Online: Order your medication to treat your heartburn against acid reflux
There are various treatments for heartburn that aim to relieve quickly, accelerate healing and prevent the development of complications and recurrences.
- Gastric dressings are as plaster covering the walls of the stomach to protect the acidity. (They replace or complement the role of mucus when it is insufficient). They are clay-based compounds, for example.
- Different classes of antacids fight against excessive stomach acid:
• "inhibitors of the proton pump" and antihistamines which decrease secretion of acidity;
• drugs that "absorb" the acidity already present.
- Synthetic Prostaglandins play a protective role at all levels.
- Treatment with two antibiotics for suppressing the presence of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori prevents relapses and allows better healing of the mucosa.
For more Information of Interest, ask your pharmacist for advice