HUMEX COLD DAY AND NIGHT URGO 12 + 4 is a medicine that contains a vasoconstrictor nasal decongestant (pseudiéphédrine), an analgesic (acetaminophen) and an antihistamine (chlorphenamine). Humex cold is indicated for the treatment of colds in adults and in adolescents over 15 years: from the stuffy nose sensation, clear runny nose, headache and / or fever.
In stock Dispatched within 1 to 2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/6/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions for use.
Humex cold is a medicine that contains a vasoconstrictor nasal decongestant (pseudiéphédrine), an analgesic (acetaminophen) and an antihistamine (chlorphenamine). It is indicated for the treatment of colds in adults and in adolescents over 15 years: from the stuffy nose sensation, clear runny nose, headache and / or fever.
Packaging: 12 tablets and 4 capsules Day Night
Composition for one tablet (for the day) :
Paracetamol 500 mg + 60.0 mg of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, povidone K 30.
Composition for a capsule (for the night) :
Paracetamol 500 mg + 4.0 mg chlorpheniramine maleate.
Excipients: talc, croscarmellose sodium, sodium lauryl sulfate, colloidal anhydrous silica.
Composition of the capsule shell: erythrosine, indigo carmine, gelatin, titanium dioxide.
For adults (from 15 years):
Day 1 tablet (white) in the morning, to renew if necessary for lunch and dinner.
Night 1 capsule (blue and white) at bedtime, with an interval of at least four hours between each dose; do not exceed the maximum dosage of 3 days and tablets Night capsule per 24 hours.
The maximum treatment duration is 4 days.
If you have the impression that the effect of this medicine is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
IF IN DOUBT, ASK COUNCIL YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Method and route of administration :
Frequency and time at which the medicine should be administered :
A renewed after 4 hours minimum.
In patients with severe renal insufficiency, the interval between doses of at least 8 hours.
Duration of treatment :
The maximum treatment duration is 4 days. If symptoms do not give in, do not continue treatment and seek the advice of your doctor.
What to do in case of overdose :
In case of accidental overdose or intoxication, STOP THE TREATMENT AND CONSULT A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.
What to do in case the administration of one or more doses have been omitted :
If you miss Humex Cold, tablet and capsule, do not take a double dose to make single-dose you forgot to take.
HUMEX COLD, tablet and capsule, MUST NOT BE USED in the following cases :
- Children under 15 years
- If you have ever had a stroke.
- In severe hypertension or unbalanced by the treatment.
- When used in combination with vasoconstrictors drugs or with other drugs to relieve the nose they are administered orally or nasally
- If history of allergy to the components of the product.
- In case of serious heart disease (CHD), certain forms of glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye)
- In case of difficulty urinating prostatic origin or another
- In case of old or recent convulsions.
- If you are treated with medications based nonselective MAOI (iproniazid) drugs prescribed in certain depressive states.
- In case of severe liver disease due to the presence of paracetamol.
- If you are breastfeeding.
IF IN DOUBT, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO ASK YOUR DOCTOR'S OPINION.
Special warnings :
DO NOT LET THIS MEDICINE TO THE DOOR OF CHILDREN.
- It is imperative to adhere strictly to the dosage, duration of treatment 4 bear and cons-indications.
- If overdose or taken by mistake too high a dose, contact your doctor immediately.
This medicine contains paracetamol. Other drugs contain. Do not mix, so as not to exceed the recommended daily dose.
- During treatment, if acceleration feeling heart beat, palpitations, or increased occurrence of headache, onset of nausea, behavioral problems, stop treatment immediately and contact your doctor.
If you suffer :
- High blood pressure,
- Cardiac diseases, hyperthyroidism (hyperfunction of the thyroid gland)
- Of personality disorders or diabetes,
- Renal insufficiency in order to adjust the dose,
- Predisposition to constipation, vertigo and urinary disorders,
- If you are taking medicines to treat migraine (including Alcaides drugs derived from ergot)
this drug should not be used until your doctor.
- If you have to undergo anesthesia, stop taking this medicine beforehand and prevent the anesthetist.
In case : Purulent nasal discharge, fever persistence, no improvement after 4 days of treatment, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
Drug interactions and other interactions :
Kindly tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, it is a drug not prescribed.
This medicine contains a vasoconstrictor, the pesudoéphédrine, which should NOT INVOLVE other vasoconstrictor drugs such as bromocriptine, pergolide, lisuride, cabergoline, ergotamine, dilydroergotamine, methylphenidate or with other drugs to decongest the nose they are administered orally or nasally route (ephedrine, phenylpropanolamine, phenylephrine).
If in doubt, do not hesitate to ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Mention that you are taking this medicine if your doctor prescribes a dose of uric acid or sugar in the blood.
To avoid the adverse effects of an overdose, DO NOT INVOLVE WITHOUT MEDICAL ADVICE other medicines containing vasoconstrictor, paracetamol or antihistamines. If in doubt, do not hesitate to ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Abstain from alcoholic beverages during the treatment period.
Pregnancy - Lactation :
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine.
Taking this medicine is not recommended during pregnancy.
Because of possible adverse reactions in nursing infants, taking this medicine is against-indicated if you are breastfeeding.
Effects on ability to drive and use machines :
Attention is drawn, oamment ches vehicle drivers and machine operators, on the possibilities of sleepiness or alertness decline attached to the use of this medicine.
This is accentuated by the intake of alcoholic drinks or medications containing alcohol.
Sportsmen will be drawn to the fact that this specialty contains an active ingredient (peudoéphédrine) could produce a positive analytic result in doping controls.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines within reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Please tell your online pharmacist of current treatments to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find the manual of this drug on the website of the National Agency of Drug Safety and health products.
Pharmacovigilance Reporting an or effect (s) Adverse (s) bound (s) use of a medicament
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.