Huile essentielle de Néroli Bigaradier Citrus aurantium var. amara PHYTOSUN'AROM
Flacon 5 ml avec codigoutte
Cette huile essentielle permet d'apaiser les situations d'angoisse et les troubles de sommeil.
The advice of your pharmacist
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Neroli Bitter Orange is also known as Bitter Orange and is native to North Africa. These are its white flowers are steam distilled water to obtain the essential oil with soothing for the mind.
Neroli essential oil Bitter Orange Citrus aurantium var. amara PHYTOSUN'AROMS
Other names: bitter orange flowers, neroli bitter orange
Body distilled: flowers
Biochemical specifics: linalool, nerolidol, farnesol
Process for obtaining Complete Distillation by steam
Origin: North Africa
Quality: 100% pure essential oils, natural and integral
This is a rare and expensive essential oil, primarily sought and appreciated for its inimitable scent of orange blossoms. It has a profound effect, tonic and anti-stress.
Essential oil properties of neroli
Oil NÉROLI Bigaradier Essential contains substances to soothe nervousness and sleep disorders.
This essential oil is traditionally used as:
- Digestive tonic, stimulates liver and pancreas
- Nerve Tonic,
- Sedative, anti-depressant
- Restores vitality and confidence, calms the anxieties and fears, develops joy
- Skin tonic, improves skin quality,
- Helps lower blood pressure and heart rate
Essential oil of neroli directions
If disturbed stress and sleep, Oil Neroli Essential Bigaradier retrieves quiet and restful sleep.
- Stress, insomnia, nervous tension, anxiety attacks, fright, anxiety, palpitations
- Rides, sensitive skin, rosacea, scars, stretch marks
- Digestive disorders, hepato-pancreatic insufficiency,
- Sexual asthenia
Tips for using the essential oil of neroli
You can also use it in a diffuser: pure or mixed with other essential oils for an anti-stress effect.
Oral: * For skin: *** Distribution: **
Anxiety / Depression nervous
1 drop Neroli + 1 drop Rosemary verbénone the solar plexus to repeat as needed
Hypersensitive anxiety, nervousness
Apply in massage on the solar plexus the following mixture:
HE Lavender true: 10 drops
HE Roman Chamomile 3 drops
HE Neroli: 1 drop
HV Sweet Almond: 10 ml
Overactivity of the heart (adults)
2 drops Neroli Bigaradier + 1 drop of Helichrysum + 1 drop of Lemon Eucalyptus, 1 drop of this mix in fresh application to the cardiac area.
Dry skin (adults)
1 drop Neroli Bigaradier + 5 drops of vegetable oil Rosehip + 25 drops of vegetable oil of Jojoba, 2 drops of this mixture on the face before moisturizer.
Directions for use / precautions for use
- Do not swallow
- Wait at least 6 hours after use before exposure to the sun (photosensitizing)
- Prohibited in people with cardiovascular disorders
- Avoid caffeine during the treatment period of this essential oil
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- For adults
- Do not use a high dose (neurotoxic)
Warning: essential oils are endowed with impressive reactive power. Observe scrupulously the prescribed doses, they are the fruit of long experience researcher. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but might, instead, cause unwanted side effects.