Organic honey for grog with essential oils Natural Defense PRANAROM 100ml
Aromaforce increases the strength of your body and strengthens your natural defenses.
The advice of your pharmacist
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Organic honey for grog with essential oils Natural Defense PRANAROM
Colds? Sore throat? Start of bronchitis or sore throat?
To fully enjoy the pleasures of winter, walking in the middle of snowy landscapes, cocooning the fire, nothing like aromatherapy to support natural defenses and confront the evils of the day.
Honey Indications BIO grog PRANAROM
Enriched with essential oils of Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Lemon and Niaouli, this recipe "tradition" Honey for grog, will bring immediate comfort.
Honey BIO Pranarom for grog with essential oils can be used pure or diluted in a hot beverage (milk / water / infusion).
Using advice Honey Bio for grog with essential oils
At the first signs of cooling, prevention or further treatment with oral ( syrup breathing easy Aromaforce ), we recommend to follow the following dosages:
Stir before use
Adults (12 years):
1 teaspoon (10ml) in a hot beverage (milk / water / infusion of thyme) 2 to 3x / day for 3 days.
Children (7-12 years):
1 teaspoon (5 ml) in a hot beverage (milk / water / infusion of thyme) 2 to 3x / day for 3 days.
1 teaspoon (10ml) in a hot beverage (milk / water / thyme infusion) 2x / day for 3 days.
Can be used pure.
Composition of Organic Honey Natural Defense for grog PRANAROM
With 100% organic essential oils *:
of Eucalyptus globulus essential oil, Lemon essential oil, essential oil of Niaouli essential oil of Scots pine, Cinnamon essential oil of China.
* Ingredients from organic farming (control Certisys BE-BIO-01) - ECOGARANTIE ® certified in accordance with specifications ECOGARANTIE (control CERTISYS) product
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use for children under 7 years of age and pregnant women.
- Store at room temperature.
100 ml jar of honey BIO grog with essential oils Natural Defense PRANAROM.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.