All soy products, such as tempeh, tofu or soy-based vegetable drinks, are very rich in plant protein. Soy protein is also available in powder form. It can be used to supplement asports training it can also be used to make up for any protein deficiencies. Many people do not consume enough protein on a daily basis. People who eat a plant-based diet or who do not eat dairy products can turn to soya for its protein, vitamin and mineral content. Although some people believe that soy is a nutrient powerhouse, others wonder if it has any undesirable side effects. Soy products Soy comes in many different forms, all of which contain their own nutrients and benefits. Firstly, there are whole soy...See article
ARKOPHARMA laboratories offer you PHYTO SOYA 17.5 MG CAPSULES, a natural solution to help women cope with this hormonal upheaval and go through the stages of perimenopause and menopause with complete peace of mind.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : menopause
Warning: Last items in stock!
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Comfort Menopause used for?
Perimenopause and confirmed menopause are two important stages in a woman's life, which prove to be difficult milestones to cross. Thus, the hormonal upheaval observed, which results in a deficiency in estrogens, is responsible for climacteric disorders which considerably alter the quality of life of women on a daily basis.
Menopause is a period characterized by bothersome and unpleasant manifestations such as hot flashes , night sweats, sleep disturbances, bone fragility, irritability.
Arkopharma laboratories offer natural solutions to help women cope with this hormonal upheaval and pass the stages of perimenopause and menopause with complete peace of mind.
The effectiveness of Phyto Soya Capsules has been demonstrated by carrying out several clinical studies, initiated by Arkomedika Laboratories , which have demonstrated its action on the significant reduction in the number of hot flushes in women in perimenopause and menopause , and the excellent tolerance of the treatment.
How to properly use this Food Supplement for Menopause?
Food supplement for women over 45.
2 capsules per day, 1 morning and evening, to be taken with meals, with a large glass of water.
If you feel the need, it is possible to increase the intake to 4 capsules per day (2 capsules morning and evening).
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Comfort menopause with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
What is the composition of these Menopause capsules?
Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Comfort menopause is formulated based on:
For 1 capsule of 426 mg: Soy extract (rich in isoflavones = phytoestrogens = 17.5 mg), Maltodextrins, Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate,
100% vegetable envelope: cellulose derivative. Contains plant hormones (phythormones).
What are the precautions for use?
- Do not exceed 1 mg/kg body weight/day of isoflavones in aglycone form. (See section: average nutritional information).
- Not recommended for people allergic or sensitive to any of the constituents.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Presentation - Packaging
The Arkopharma Phyto Soya Comfort Menopause food supplement comes in the form of a box of 180 capsules.
Before reaching menopause, women go through a period of hormonal transition known as premenopause. Symptoms of menopause are often very bothersome.
One of the most common problems occurring during menopause after hot flashes; it is the fragility of the bones, and in the longer term osteoporosis.
Here are some tips from naturopathy to take care of the health of your bones:
- Provide your body with good sources of Calcium. Forget cottage cheese or milk in advance. Why ? Dairy products greatly acidify the body, to buffer these acids, the body draws Calcium from our bones, which ends up weakening them and creating the desired opposite effect! Favor alkaline foods such as green vegetables, legumes, dried fruits, oilseeds and seaweed.
- Do some physical exercise! The bones need to be stimulated at any age in order to slow down bone loss: favor exercises with weights that will strengthen the bones , and thus maximize the fixation of calcium on them.
- Avoid sugar, salt, caffeine, tobacco and especially alcohol.
- Remember to add sources of phytoestrogens to your diet: Soy, Red Clover and sources of Omega 3 : oily fish (sardines, cod liver, etc.), rapeseed oil, flaxseed, etc., which act against inflammatory processes, also responsible for the loss of Calcium.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Our related articles
The vegan diet consists solely ofplant-based foods. In fact, itexcludes meat, eggs, dairy products and beehive products. Many people follow the Vegan movement for ethical or environmental reasons. 3 good reasons to go Vegan Today, more and more people want to change the way they eat. Everyone has their own reasons and motivations. A Vegan person does not eat animal flesh or animal products. Therefore, all dairy products and eggs are banned from the daily diet. On the other hand, a vegetarian does not eat meat, but can consume dairy products and eggs. 3 reasons why people may turn to Veganism Contribute to the protection of animals Animal abuse is no longer a secret. In addition,...See article
Plant-based drinks are an excellent alternative to dairy products for people with intolerance. These days, we are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a plant-based drink to accompany our bowl of cereal: rice, hemp, coconut, soya or even oats will soon have replaced cow’s milk on the breakfast table! What is lactose intolerance? When a person’s body is not able to break down lactose properly, it is called lactose intoleranceintolerance. The symptoms of intolerance include flatulencelactose intolerance bloating as well as diarrhea. In fact, milk and all dairy products derived from it, such as ice cream, yoghurt or cheese, contain lactose. Once a person is lactose...See article