PILEJE VISIOBIANE PROTECT 30 CAPSULES
Food Supplement VISIOBIANE PROTECT Laboratories PILEJE is intended to protect the eyes from external aggression and limit aging.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/9/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Porphyral HSP® extract has properties that limit cell damage.
Indeed, from 0.3%, it is capable of reducing the number of UV-induced lesions by 95%, which is comparable to the protection of a chemical UVB filter.
Laboratoire Pileje has filed a patent on the development of the ingredient Porphyral HSP® from the edible algae Porphyra umbilicalis.
Properties of Visiobiane PiLeJe Protect
In addition to antioxidant micronutrients (vitamins E, B1, B2, niacin, C), Visiobiane Protect Pileje contains:
- DHA (promotes the functioning of the retina),
- Porphyral HSP® (promotes the eye's resistance to attacks),
- Lutein and zeaxanthin.
Visiobiane Protect Pileje can be recommended to protect your eyes from external aggressions and limit their aging.
Lutein is a carotenoid that is to say a natural pigment.
Concentrated in the region of the retina, this antioxidant blocks free radicals in order to protect the eye from dangerous oxidation reactions.
Present in particular in yellow vegetables, raw with green leaves or in egg yolk, the Pileje laboratory has chosen to include marigold (edible flower from India) in the ingredients that make up Visiobiane Protect Pileje, for its richness in lutein .
Porphyral HSP® comes from an edible algae. It has the capacity to produce stress proteins, small cellular repairers produced by our cells when they encounter a situation that could compromise their survival (such as aggression by the sun's rays for example).
Tips for using Visiobiane PiLeJe Protect
1 capsule per day for 36 days.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
This dietary supplement cannot replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage: in a cool, dry place.
Itchy eyes, irritation, dry eye sensations. these characteristic signs are linked to an insufficiency of lacrimal secretion which is particularly badly experienced. Normally, the frequency of the blink is around 12 to 20 per minute, allowing the formation of a new tear film before the rupture of the previous one. But screen work is associated with a decrease in this frequency and therefore a drying out of the surface of the eyes.
To prevent or remedy it, there are a few tips :
- Oxygenate yourself by practicing physical activity during the day: you will sleep better at night and your eyes will be perfectly rested.
- Humidify the air in your bedroom at night.
- Hydrate your eyes by blinking exaggeratedly for 30 seconds.
- Massage around your eyes.
- Do eye gym or yoga exercises.
Ingredients of Visiobiane PiLeJe Protect
Concentrated fish oil, capsule (fish gelatin, humectant: glycerol), Porphyral HSP®* (extract of Porphyra umbilicalis, carrier: maltodextrins), vitamins (E, B1, B2, niacin, C), fish oil, antioxidant coating: yellow beeswax, marigold extract (free lutein, zeaxanthin, carrier: safflower oil).
Omega 3 EPA and DHA of EPAX quality as for Omegabianes EPA/DHA.
The EPAX patent guarantees omega 3 concentrated in EPA and DHA, by a natural process. Thanks to its specific process for eliminating pollutants, the oil obtained according to the EPAX patent also has optimum purity (0 residues of pollutants or heavy metals).
This oil benefits from Qualitysilver technology which provides better protection against oxidation.
Lutein and zeaxanthin obtained according to the FloraGLO® patent.
This lutein, derived from marigold flowers ( Tagete erecta ), is purified, GMO-free, and bio-identical to the lutein present in the retina, unlike esterified lutein
Cataract, glaucoma, presbyopia! Vision problems are common after the age of 45. They are a direct consequence of longer life expectancy: certain organs, such as the eye, function optimally between 10 and 15 years, then inevitably decline from year to year.
There are four main groups of nutrients believed to be good for eye health:
- Antioxidant vitamins: Vitamins A, C and E contain antioxidants, which help maintain healthy eye cells and tissues
- Lutein and zeaxanthin : Numerous studies have shown that these antioxidants, called carotenoids, reduce the risk and slow the progression of chronic eye diseases, such as AMD.
- Omega-3 : This essential fatty acid is believed to play an important role in the visual development of babies and children.
- Minerals : Minerals, such as zinc and copper, help your body absorb nutrients and vitamins.