PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL LAUREL NOBLE organic 5ML Laurus nobilis HEBBD
LAUREL NOBLE Essential Oil from PHYTOSUN AROMS Laboratories stimulates the digestive system and limits bloating and is also indicated in general fatigue and lowered morale.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Phytosun Aroms Organic essential oil Laurel noble 5ML Laurus nobilis
The Laurel Noble is native to the Mediterranean basin and it is its leafy branches distilled with water vapor which makes it possible to obtain the essential oil.
sb 1.8-cineole, a-terpinyl acetate, linalool
Properties of organic essential oil of noble laurel
Laurier is a very versatile EO which is effective even in small doses. The essential oil of noble laurel is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Antispasmodic, expectorant
- Neurotonic and brain stimulant suitable for the timid or those who have stage fright
- Light skin anti-infective
Laurel Noble Essential Oil is an excellent digestive tonic to prevent flatulence and bloating. During a decline in physical and mental form, it restores vitality.
Organic noble laurel essential oil has many properties such as:
- Expectorant and mucolytic: it eliminates bronchial secretions
- Broad spectrum antibacterial
Results of Laurel essential oil
The Essential Oil of LAUREL NOBLE stimulates the digestion and the vitality of the organism.
The essential oil of Laurel Noble Phytosun Aroms can be used in the following cases:
- skin infections : acne, ulcer, boil,
- oral infections : mouth ulcers, gingivitis, abscess, yeast infection
- ENT infections : colds, sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis
- intestinal disorders : aerophagia, flatulence, fermentation, diarrhea
Tips for using the essential oil of Laurel Laurel
Oral route: *** Through the skin: ** Diffusion: *
Put 2 drops on a neutral tablet 3 times a day.
Shyness, fear of speaking in public, lack of self-confidence, preparation for exams: 1 drop of noble laurel essential oil + 1 drop of Peppermint on a neutral tablet.
Purulent acne: 1 drop of noble laurel essential oil + 1 drop of lavender essential oil to be applied to the pimple 3 to 4 times a day.
Recurrent cough (adults): 1 drop of noble laurel essential oil + 1 drop of Myrtle essential oil on a neutral tablet, 3 to 4 times a day.
Intestinal purifier (adults): 1 drop of noble laurel essential oil + 1 drop of cardamom essential oil + 1 drop of dill herb essential oil, 2 drops of this mixture on a neutral tablet 3 times a day for 5 days a week.
Anxiety, stage fright (adults): 1 drop of noble laurel essential oil on a neutral tablet to repeat 2 to 3 times as needed.
Precautions for the essential oil of noble laurel
- Allergizing for the skin, it must be diluted
- CAUTION, the oral route is reserved for adults and only on doctor's prescription
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Forbidden to people allergic to limonene, eugenol or linalool
- Forbidden in people with kidney failure
- Forbidden to people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
- May cause narcotic effects in case of overdose (use only a small amount)
Observations of the essential oil of noble laurel
This shrub contains gasoline in all its parts, hence its imputrescibility. The HE varies very little depending on the country. The yield is low.
To be sure of the quality, compare the smell of EO to that of dry crumpled bay leaves.
NB: The essential oil of noble laurel is the most effective of all against the flu, thanks to its powerful antiviral properties.
Our advice and expert opinions in pharmacy
The essential oil of Laurel Noble Phytosun Aroms can be used during examination period. It acts on self-confidence to face trials in a tight way.
The noble laurel is also known to treat canker sores. To do this, place a drop of Laurel Noble essential oil directly on the apthe.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
- 32,49 €