Organic Rosemary Verbenone (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Essential Oil from PHYTOSUN AROMS Laboratories stimulates the hepatic system.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : asthénie
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Phytosun Arôms Essential Oil Rosemary with Verbenone Rosmarinus Officinalis Organic 5ml
Rosemary ABV is widespread around the Mediterranean and has pretty blue flowers. These are the steam-distilled fresh branches from which the essential oil comes.
- Rosmarinus officinalis ABV
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Producing organ: Branches
- Biochemical specificity: A-pinene, Bornyl acetate, Verbenone (<10%), Camphor (<10%)
- Origin: Corsica, South Africa
Description Phytosun Arôms Essential Oil Rosemary with Verbenone Rosmarinus Officinalis Organic 5ml
Phytosun Arôms Organic Rosemary Verbenone (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Essential Oil 5ml is a Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil (HEBBD).
Properties of Rosemary essential oil ABV
Essential Oil of Rosemary ABV is an excellent hepatic and biliary tonic allowing to stimulate the functioning of the liver and the gallbladder.
Rosemary Essential Oil ABV Results
In the event of drug-induced or toxic hepatitis, and biliary insufficiencies, Essential Oil of ROMARIN ABV helps to improve hepatic and biliary function.
How to Use Rosemary Essential Oil ABV
- Adults: 1 drop, 3 times a day on a Phytosun Arôms neutral tablet.
- For any other use, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Ingredients: Essential Oil of Rosmarinus officinalis , twigs.
Precautions for use of essential oil of Rosemary ABV
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not use in children except on medical advice
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Forbidden for internal use (epileptic), can cause nephritis and gastroenteritis
- Use at low dose because contains camphor and verbenone (neurological toxicity from 50mg/kg)
- Prohibited for people with hypertension
- Forbidden to people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
- Forbidden to people with epilepsy
Organic Rosemary Verbenone Essential Oil Phytosun Arôms comes in the form of a 5 ml bottle
The advice of your expert pharmacist
Benefits of Rosemary Verbenone Essential Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis
Rosemary essential oil has antibacterial, fungicidal, anticatarrhal, analgesic and expectorant properties. It is also anti-wrinkle, antiseptic, digestive, respiratory aid and mucolytic. It tones the veins and arteries and has a neuromuscular and cardiotonic action