What is Arkocaps Bearberry 45 Arkopharma capsules used for?
Bearberry is a traditional herbal medicine used in women to treat symptoms of lower, recurrent, mild urinary tract infections such as burning sensation when urinating and/or in women who experience frequent urges to urinate after a doctor has ruled out serious illness.
A plant very similar to cranberry, bearberry relieves other types of urinary tract inflammation including colibacillosis, kidney inflammation, enlarged prostate followed by pus in the urine, inflammation of the renal pelvis and of the urethra, especially after gonorrhea.
Moreover, the medicinal properties of bearberry are known to soothe hemoptysis and incontinence.
How to properly use Arkocaps Bearberry 45 Arkopharma capsules?
Adult women: 3 capsules 3 times a day to be taken with meals with a large glass of water.
Precautions for use
- Oral route.
- The duration of treatment should not exceed 1 week.
- If you do not feel any improvement or if you feel less well after 4 days, consult a doctor.
- Read carefully the instructions before use.
- Consult your pharmacist.
- If symptoms persist for more than 4 days or worsen, please seek medical attention.
- As a precautionary measure, in the absence of sufficient data, it is not recommended to take this medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Arkocaps Bearberry 45 capsules Arkopharma is formulated with:
- Bearberry (leaf): 350 mg for one capsule.
- Capsule shell : hypromellose. (derived from cellulose)
Arkocaps Bearberry 45 capsules Arkopharma comes in the form of a box of 45 capsules.