Neroli Bitter Orange is also called Bitter Orange and is native to North Africa. It is its white flowers that are distilled with water vapor to obtain the essential oil with soothing virtues for the mind.
Essential oil of Neroli Bitter orange Citrus aurantium var. amara PHYTOSUN'AROMS
Other names : Oranger amer fleurs, néroli bigarade
Family : Rutaceae
Distilled organ : flowers
Biochemical specificities : linalool, nerolidol, farnesol
Obtaining process : Complete distillation by steam distillation
Origin : North Africa
Quality : 100% pure, natural and integral essential oil
It is a rare and expensive essential oil , above all sought after and appreciated for its inimitable scent of orange blossoms. It has a deep, tonic and anti-stress action.
Properties of neroli essential oil
NÉROLI BIGARADIER Essential Oil contains substances to soothe nervousness and sleep disorders.
This essential oil is traditionally used as:
- Digestive tonic, stimulates the liver and pancreas
- Nervous tonic,
- Sedative, anti-depressant
- Restores vitality and self-confidence, soothes anxieties and fears, develops joy
- Skin tonic, improves the quality of the skin,
- Promotes lower blood pressure and heart rate
Indications of neroli essential oil
In case of stress and disturbed sleep, Neroli Bitter Orange Essential Oil allows you to find calm and restful sleep.
- Stress, insomnia, nervous tension, anxiety attacks, stage fright, anxiety, palpitations
- Wrinkles, sensitive skin, rosacea, scars, stretch marks
- Digestive disorders, hepato-pancreatic insufficiencies,
- Sexual asthenia
Tips for using neroli essential oil
This essential oil is sufficient on its own and can constitute a real perfume composed of a unique fragrance (called soliflore). Mix 5 drops of neroli essential oil in 5 ml of Macadamia or Apricot Kernel vegetable oil. This mixture will be used to perfume the neck, wrists and the areas behind the ears.
Directions for use / precautions for use
- Wait at least 6 hours after use before exposing yourself to the sun (photosensitizing)
- Forbidden in people with cardiovascular disorders
- Avoid caffeine during the treatment of this essential oil
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Reserved for adults
- Do not use in high doses (neurotoxic)
Warning : essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously respect the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long experience of researcher. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, on the contrary, cause undesirable effects.