Wounds, scars, lesions on the skin… Following a surgical intervention, it often happens that you have recourse to a healing ointment. But when you arrive at the pharmacy, among all these active ingredients available, you do not know which healing cream to choose … To treat your scar in the most effective way, you must select a healing ointment adapted according to the healing phase, but also in depending on the area to be treated on your skin. The 3 phases of skin healing The skin insulates and protects the body against the external environment. When a wound occurs, the body naturally triggers a natural biological phenomenon: scarring. In particular, it represents a complex repair...See article
Dr. Theiss Healing Cream Calendula 50ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Dr. Theiss Calendula Healing Cream 50ml
The healing cream Dr. Theiss calendula is the essential care to accelerate the healing of all small sores (redness, scratches, small cuts, irritated skin ...) and diaper rash of babies.
- Protects irritated skin
- Relieves redness, small superficial cuts or scrapes.
Healing cream with Calendula is also an ideal care for the change of baby in case of sensitive skin, redness or diaper rash.
Description of Dr. Theiss Calendula Healing Cream 50ml
Dr. Theiss Calendula healing cream offers a unique formulation:
- Olive oil: contains more than 60% oleic acid , which is an omega 9. It also contains linoleic acid, an omega 6 essential to the health of the skin and hair, and palmitic acid, protective of the cutaneous barrier . Olive oil also gives you antioxidants (vitamin E, squalenes and phenolic compounds) as well as phytosterols, which calm inflammations and promote the regeneration of cells.
- Zinc: essential trace element for the good functioning of our organism, for the skin, the zinc is an ally of size! It promotes healing , and is involved in many skin problems: psoriasis, leg ulcer, skin infections ...
- Panthenol : also known as provitamin B5, it strengthens the hydrolipidic film, improves the elasticity of the skin and promotes cell renewal in case of injury
Advice for use and dosage
We advise you to apply after cleaning the cream one to several times a day as needed on the affected areas.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of Dr. Theiss Calendula 50ml Healing Cream with our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
Aqua, zinc oxide, olea europaea fruit oil, octyldodecanol, methylpropanediol, panthenol, butyrospermum parkii butter, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, octyldodecyl xyloside, cera alba, glycerin, hydrogenated olive oil cetyl esters, magnesium sulfate, calendula officinalis flower extract, tocopherol, helianthus annuus seed oil, xylose, caprylyl glycol, butylene glycol, phenylpropanol.
Precaution of use
External use only
Keep out of reach of children
Presentation of Dr. Theiss Calendula healing cream 50 ml
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
To accelerate the healing process you can add a drop of essential oil when applying the healing cream:
- Rose geranium essential oil : regenerative, improves microcirculation
- Wintergreen essential oil: anti-inflammatory, exfoliating, improves hypertrophic and keloids scars.
- Italian Helichrysum essential oil : healing, anti - inflammatory, anti - hematoma, improves hypertrophic scars and keloid.