PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL BIO BIO Ginger Zingiber officinale 5 ml
The HE Ginger is used to fight against digestive irritations and rheumatism.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL BIO Ginger ZINGIBER OFFICINALE 5 ml
Ginger, used since time immemorial by traditional Chinese medicine, has many virtues on the human body, including the digestive system. This is a great herb whose rhizome is used to extract the essential oil.
sb-zingiberene, camphene, B-sesquiphéllandrène, neral, geranial
Origin: Sri Lanka
Properties and indications of the essential oil of Ginger Bio Phytosun
Essential Oil GINGER stimulates stomach secretions for better digestion and fighting against nausea. It is also a very good remedy to soothe joint pain. It is ideal to improve digestion and relieve chronic pain.
Dosages of organic essential oil of ginger Phytosun
Oral: * For skin: *** Distribution: *
Orally (digestion): Put 2 drops of oil Ginger Essential on a neutral tablet and 3 times a day.
Dermal (joint pain): 2-5 drops of essential oil of ginger diluted in vegetable oil and massage the affected areas or 3 times a day.
Digestive irritations: 2 drops of oil Ginger Essential + 1 drop of Lavender Essential Oil fine, apply 1 drop of this mix massage the skin area of the stomach 3 times a day.
Rheumatism: 1 drop of oil Ginger Essential Oil + 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Essential + 1 drop of essential oil of wintergreen + 3 vegetable oil drops of Macadamia, use 3 drops of this mixture in local application.
Preventing Febrile states (adults): 1 drop of oil Ginger Essential + 1 drop of Ceylon Cinnamon Essential Oil + 1 drop of oil Niaouli Essential, 2 drops of this mixture on a neutral tablet 3-4 times daily for 3 days
essential oil associations Bio Ginger Phytosun
1 / Possible use: gastrointestinal irritation (adults)
2 drops of essential oil Organic Ginger + 1 drop of essential oil Organic Lavender fine , 1 drop of this mix massage the skin area of the stomach 3 times a day.
2 / Another possible use: Preventing Febrile states (adults)
Directions for use / precautions of essential oil of ginger Bio Phytosun
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- To take in addition to a varied and balanced diet
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not use in children unless medical advice.
- Do not use in pregnant or nursing women, people with epilepsy and hypersensitive people with essential oils
- Never take pure orally without support
- Do not take more than 2 drops per catch, no more than 8 drops per day
- Avoid in cases of gallstones
- Potential interactions with anticoagulants (risk of bleeding by inhibition of platelet aggregation)
- Do not use pure (dermocaustic), always dilute
5 ml vial