Valdispert 1.9 mg Melatonin Time shifted 40 orodispersible tablets selling in your bio pharmacier online.
The advice of your pharmacist
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Valdispert MELATONINE 1.5mg staggered schedule
Valdispert schedule shifted with 1.9mg of melatonin for sleep disorders and difficulty falling asleep.
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland (also called epiphysis). Melatonin secretion is inhibited by light and stimulated when it is dark. The maximum production is reached from 2 hours to 5 am, hence the sleep hormone names or hormone of darkness. Through melatonin, the pineal gland informs the brain about the relative duration of the hours of darkness and lighting over a period of 24 h (daily cycle), but also throughout the year (seasonality). By secreting melatonin, the pineal gleans "tells" the brain that it's dark and it's the right time to sleep.
Description Valdispert shifted melatonin Schedule
A base 1.9 mg melatonin pure, high quality, Valdispert staggered schedule is for those who have difficulty falling asleep.
- Working unsocial or irregular hours
- Jet lag
- Using screens just before bedtime
- From 50 years or more (decrease in melatonin production) ...
Melatonin helps reduce sleep latency.
Recommended combination with melatonin Valdispert staggered schedule
Soufrants for people with chronic sleep disorders, difficulty falling asleep with alarm clocks and night or light sleep, we recommend a course of a month of melatonin Valdispert associated Phytostandard Eschscholzia-PhytoPrevent valerian.
Indeed, Eschscholtzia is an herbal sedative properties, hypnotics and anxiolytics, which promotes quality sleep.
Valerian is an herb that provides relaxation and promote sleep.
Directions for use of Valdispert staggered schedule
The beneficial effect is obtained by consuming 1.9 mg of melatonin 30 minutes before bedtime. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Composition of Valdispert
Melatonin Valdispert staggered schedule contains per tablet: 1.9 mg of melatonin
Valdispert melatonin use caution
Valdispert MELATONINE 1.9MG staggered schedule Vemedia is a dietary supplement.
Do not exceed the maximum doses.
Melatonin Valdispert staggered schedule contains no fragrance, flavors or gluten. Lactose or sugar.
Introducing Valdispert melatonin
Box of 40 orodispersible tablets, without using water. pleasant taste.
rapid diffusion of the active ingredient.
Our expert advice in pharmacy Valdispert staggered schedule
Here are some tips to better prepare for sleep and sleep.
- Promote certain foods that help to sleep well. This is particularly the case of tryptophan-rich foods such as legumes (lentils, chickpeas, dried beans), seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin), cashews, dates, banana or mango.
- Dinner 2 or 3 hours before bedtime helps to have time to digest before and not during sleep, thereby disrupting the.
- Avoid caffeine after 16 hours, which could prevent us from accessing the sleep phase.
- Make micro-naps the day. Indeed, a nap of 20 minutes (maximum) allows you to be more alert during the day and does not delay falling asleep at night!
- Exercise, sport is a great remedy for stress! Endorphins are released and evacuated tensions, it promotes the onset of deep sleep, provided they do not practice within 2 to 3 hours before bedtime.
Valdispert is a brand of pharmaceutical Vemedia Pharma, a specialist in health-counter products.
Valdispert is a recognized brand that offers a wide range of natural and effective solutions based on plant extracts or natural compounds from the body.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.