Neutraderm Dermo Protector Micellar Shower Gel for reactive and sensitive skin. No dye, no paraben and no soap.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : reactive skin
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
NEUTRADERM MICELLAR SHOWER GEL DERMO PROTECTOR 1L
- Ph neutral
- Supergratifying complex
- Clean and soothe
- Face and body
Description Neutraderm Shower Gel Micellar Dermo Protector 1L
Neutraderm Dermo Protector Micellar Shower Gel is hypoallergenic and has a neutral pH. Thus, it cleans reactive and sensitive skin while respecting them.
Neutraderm Shower Gel Micellar Dermo Protector preserves the hydrolipidic film. Its superfatting complex gently cleanses the skin and soothes it. Thus, the feelings of discomfort and tightness are reduced. It is ideal for the whole family and is used both on the body and on the face.
Using advice and opinion on Neutraderm Micellar Shower Gel
Apply Neutraderm Micellar Shower Gel to damp skin, lather and rinse.
Composition of Neutraderm Micellar Shower Gel
- Neutraderm Micellar Dermo Protective Shower Gel is formulated to minimize the risk of allergy
- No dyes, no soap, no paraben, no mineral oil, no phenoxyethanol, no methylisothiazolinone
Aqua (water) / water, glycerin, methylpropanediol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, perfume (fragrance), capryloyl glycine, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropyl guar, glyceryl undecylenate, copper sulfate, tocopherol, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, disodium edta, citric acid, sodium hydroxide.
Presentation of Micellar Shower Gel
Neutraderm Micellar Shower Gel comes in the form of a 1000ml bottle
Our Expert Advice on the Benefits of Micellar Shower Gel
The micellar shower gel contains micelles, which are interesting particles. They are formed of two distinct parts:
- a hydrophilic "head" that binds to aqueous products;
- and a hydrophobic, or lipophilic, chain that binds to fatty substances
These molecules essentially constitute so-called surfactants, substances that take care of eliminating all kinds of soiling, whether they are aqueous or fatty, that is to say miscible in water or in oil
- All surfactants are not detergents. Some products have a high cleaning capacity, without causing a degreasing of the stratum corneum.
- Indeed, with a micellar shower gel, the aqueous waste will be eliminated thanks to the hydrophilic part of the micelle, and the fatty waste, thanks to its lipophilic part.
- But the molecules used will not be as drying as those found in a soap-type detergent
Thanks to its highly concentrated formula in super-complex, the micellar shower gel soothes the sensations of heating and tugging, protects the hydrolipidic film and preserves the cutaneous barrier.
The Neutraderm Shower gel is Dermo Protecteur because it is not drying and it perfectly cleans the epidermis while preserving its balance. The micellar shower gel foam a little less than a "classic" shower gel. This is why they have adapted to sensitive and reactive skin. After the shower, the sensation on the skin is pleasant. The epidermis is softened, and one feels no tugging or tingling.
The shower gel enriched with complex overgreasing cleans with the greatest respect fragile , reactive and sensitive skin . The participants in this use test used Dermo-Protective Micellar Shower Gel for reactive and sensitive skin.
After 21 days of use *:
- 81% of people have less reactive skin
- 89% have comfortable skin
- 80% of people have a reduction of feelings of discomfort
- 73% have a calming sensation of warming up
- 71% of people have appeased feelings of tightness
* Test of use carried out under dermatological control of 21 days on a panel of 100 people with reactive and sensitive skins.