Pranarom Essential Oil Ylang-ylang Extra 5ml in our pharmacy bio. The essential oil ylang-ylang Pranarom exrta is an essential oil 100% pure and natural.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Oil maceration Millepertis BIO PRANAROM
contains: ylang ylang
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 149€*
PRANAROM ESSENTIAL OIL YLANG YLANG EXTRA 5ML
- Antidepressant, sedative, nervous relaxant
- Hypotensive, antiarrhythmic
- Sexual tonic, aphrodisiac
Description Pranarom Essential Oil Ylang-ylang Extra 5ml
Ylang-ylang essential oil Pranarom exrta is an essential oil 100% pure and natural. Originally from Asia, this tropical tree with glossy evergreen leaf and reaches 20 meters high in the wild. The yellow flowers mature produce the best essential oil.
The ylang-ylang provides an essential oil whose fragrance is unanimously appreciated for its warm notes, floral, exotic, round and feminine.
It is hardly surprising that it is part of the essential oils which, by smell, can change human behavior.
Using advice Pranarom Essential Oil Ylang Ylang Extra 5ml
- Dermal - always dilute: 3 drops Ylang Ylang Extra + 3 drops Vegetable Oil Hazelnut and massage the solar plexus or the inner wrist or on the painful area.
- In massage, a few drops diluted in a vegetable oil applied topically
Composition Pranarom Essential Oil Ylang-ylang Extra 5ml
- Aromatic molecules: germacrene D, benzyl acetate, farnesyl acetate, farnesene, benzyl benzoate
- Distilled part of the plant: Flower
Introducing Pranarom Essential Oil Ylang-ylang Extra 5ml
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Buy Pranarom natural care products based on essential oils in your bio pharmacy online at the best price
The Aromatherapy Pranarôm laboratory was founded in 1975 by Pierre Franchomme, renowned aromatherapist, author of numerous books dedicated to the use of essential oils in medicine and naturopathy to treat the whole family on a daily basis. The quality of essential oils and vegetable oils PRANAROM are the reputation of the Belgian brand, specialist in scientific aromatherapy.
The opinion of the pharmacist : the Pranarom range of food supplement offers the best quality / price ratio, since the prices of raw materials of plant origin (mainly essential oils) which have the certification " organic farming ", are more expensive, but especially more qualitative.