Organic essential oil Peppermint Mentha x piperita PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Peppermint Essential Oil Pranarom 10ml, Aroma library empty PRANAROM, Aroma library small model PRANAROM 20 essential oils, Organic essential oil Peppermint 10ml PRANAROM, Puressentiel Organic Essential Oil Peppermint 10ml, DOCTOR VALNET Peppermint Essential Oil 10ml, YLO 02. Headaches Pen for phyto-acupressure
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Mentha x piperita Peppermint - Bio
Aromatic molecules: Menthol, menthone
Extracted from: aerial part
Mentha aquatica after hybrid and Mentha spicata, this plant is perennial 80 cm. Its stems are quadrangular; the leaves are opposite, ovate, acute and toothed.
She loves fresh clay and limestone soils. Distillation takes place in June just before flowering.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• anesthetic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory pruritic • urinary and bowel • antibacterial • antiviral cholagogue and choleretic • • general tonic and stimulating: Digestive: stomachic, carminative, antinauséeuse.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Keep This product can not replace a balanced diet • Do not exceed the recommended dose • Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and the children under 6 years • Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Oral: 2 drops CTEO 3-4 times a day, in honey, olive oil or on a lump of cane sugar under the tongue.
Dermal: 4 drops HECT very topical application three times per day. A concentrate for larger areas or repeated applications.
Daily, 1 drop of peppermint 1/4 of sugar cane to suck before will visit your breath all the freshness of mint.
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Organic essential oils
Organic Essential Oils : All our essential oils are from pharmaceutical laboratories and they are chemotyped. The organic essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral. Essential Oil HECT or HEBD : We present for sale only essential oils certified BIO by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) and HECT (Essential Oils ChémoTypées).
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
- 39,99 €
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.