Pranarom Organic essential oil Pranarôm Peppermint on sale in your online bio pharmacy. Analgesic, the essential oil of peppermint Pranarôm relieves the pain of rheumatism and shock, but also fatigue, acne and nausea.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Peppermint Pranarom Essential Oil, Aroma library empty PRANAROM, Aroma library small model PRANAROM 20 essential oils, Organic essential oil Peppermint PRANAROM, Puressentiel Organic Essential Oil Peppermint, DOCTOR VALNET Peppermint Essential Oil 10ml, YLO 02. Headaches Pen for phyto-acupressure
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Pranarôm Organic Essential Oil Pearl Peppermint box of 60
Peppermint essential oil is a general stimulant and nervous tonic. It is antiseptic, antifungal and anti-herpetic (even resistant to acyclovir). It is also a nasal decongestant, an anti-migraine and a skin anesthetic.
Description of Pranarôm Pearl of Organic Essential Oil Peppermint
The characteristic smell of peppermint (Mentha piperita - lamiaceae family) springs from many products such as toothpaste, gels ... A perfume which it owes mainly to one of its main constituents, menthol, well known for its soothing, insecticidal and refreshing effects. For internal use, this plant is mainly used to improve digestion.
Peppermint essential oil is indicated for spasmodic colitis, digestive spasms, gastroesophageal reflux and urolithiasis.
Directions for use and dosage
It is advisable to take 1 pearl per day, at the start or during the meal for children from 12 years old.
It is advisable to take 1 to 2 pearls per day, at the beginning or during the meal for adults.
In case of headache ; apply a drop of peppermint essential oil on each temple and massage lightly. Do not apply too close to the eyes.
Composition of Pranarôm Organic essential oil Peppermint
Peppermint essential oil contains monoterpene alcohols, monoterpene ketones and monoterpene esters.
Ingredients: Helianthus annuus * (Sunflower vegetable oil), gelatin * (Gelatin), glycerin * (Glycerin), Mentha x piperita * (Peppermint), antioxidant: extract rich in tocopherols.
* Ingredient from organic farming
|Distilled part||aerial parts|
|Distillation||low pressure steam|
|Yield||170 kg for 1 kg of HE|
Precautions for use
- Neurotoxic in very high doses, do not exceed the dosage
- Do not use in topical use in children, especially near the nose and respiratory tract, as it can cause spasms of the larynx or bronchi that can cause choking and convulsions
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Possible allergy to menthol
- 2g of peppermint essential oil can lead to the abolition of reflexes and bulbar paralysis
- In high doses, may cause headache, bradycardia, tremors, ataxia and insomnia
- Do not use in case of cardiovascular disorders because it is vasodilator
- No oral intake at the same time as homeopathic treatment
- Forbidden to people with epilepsy
- Forbidden to people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
Presentation of Pranarôm Pearl of Organic Essential Oil Peppermint
Pranarôm peppermint essential oil is contained in a bottle of 60 pearls.
Our advice and opinions from pharmacy experts
We also recommend peppermint essential oil in case of headache, nausea and motion sickness
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
- 32,49 €