Organic Peppermint essential oil of Mentha arvensis PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Mentha arvensis mint fields - Bio
Aromatic molecules: Menthol, menthone, isomenthone
Extracted from: aerial part
Originating in Europe, the mints have spread all over the globe until North America, Australia and also in Japan. Cultivated since ancient times for its medicinal properties, they were found in an Egyptian tomb dating from the year -1000. Mentha arvensis is a species that belongs to the mint family Lamiaceae. It is a herbaceous plant with strong aromatic odor, 10-60 cm, with whorled flowers in the leaf axils. The leaves are oval, pointed and toothed. This perennial blooms from July to September and she loves ditches, marshes and wet meadows.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• stimulating tonic (low dose) and amazing (higher dose) • analgesic, anesthetic • • anticéphalique antiviral, antibacterial • decongestant.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Keep This product can not replace a balanced diet • Do not exceed the recommended dose • Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and the children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Oral: 1 to 2 drops of Mentha arvensis CTEO in honey or sugar cane after the meal.
Dermal: a few drops of this CTEO diluted in hazelnut local application.
Mouthwash 3 CTEO drops Mentha arvensis + 12 drops of dispersant in half a glass of warm water.
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Organic Essential Oils: All our essential oils come from pharmaceutical companies and are chemotyped. The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% full or full. Essential oil HECT or WEEKLY: We present for sale only certified organic essential oils by ECOCERT, EOBBD (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined ) and HECT (Chemotyped essential oils).
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.