Yellow sweet clover plant pack 250 g
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : minor digestive disorders
contains: yellow sweet clover
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Yellow sweet clover plant pack 250 g
Yellow sweet clover CUT PLANT IPHYM Herbalism Melilotus officinalis L.
Latin name: Melilotus officinalis L.
Common Names: Small yellow clover, Clover flies, Meigle, Pratelle, Mirlirot, Brain glasses, Royal Crown, Sweet clover
Parts used: Whole plant
Yellow sweet clover properties CUT PLANT
Yellow sweet clover has diuretic and antispasmodic properties. It is veinotonic and it is a powerful anti-edematous; it increases the venous and lymph flow, and reduces capillary permeability. It also decreases the arm lymphedema after mastectomy and axillary dissection. This is a plant slightly astringent and anti-inflammatory. Coumarin, which is not anticoagulant, stimulates the reticuloendothelial system and the proteolytic power macrophages. Sweet clover accelerates healing.
Indications and uses sweet clover CUT YELLOW PLANT
yellow sweet clover is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Varicose veins and thrombophlebitis, venous-lymphatic insufficiency, capillary fragility (bruises, petechiae)
- Functional signs of hemorrhoidal crisis
- Digestive disorders minors and sleep disorders minors
- Hot flushes of menopause (as in homeopathic pathogenesis)
- External use: bruises, bruises, sprains
Cons-indications with Sweet Clover YELLOW CUT PLANT
- In case of fungal contamination, sweet clover develop phytoalexins and o-hydroxy cinnamic acid may be metabolized into an anticoagulant compound: dicoumarol
- Avoid in pregnant women
- Risk of interaction with anti-aggregating drugs and anticoagulants
Yellow sweet clover dosage CUT PLANT
Justified by pharmacology:
- Sedative used in digestive disorders
- Venous insufficiencies (heavy legs, haemorrhoids, breakthrough bleeding, capillary fragility)
Infusion: 50 g / liter, infuse 10 minutes, drink 2 to 3 cups per day
Yellow sweet clover botanical description CUT PLANT
- Common herbaceous plant, very branched from 0.50 to 1m
- Trifoliate leaf with toothed leaflets
- Small flower, yellow, in elongated clusters
Yellow sweet clover pharmacology CUT PLANT
Active ingredients: Flavonoids, coumarins, saponins, phenolic acids
Today No. 1 pharmaceutical herbal IPHYM the Group PHARMA & PLANTS is a pharmaceutical company established in 1972, specializing in herbal medicine. Their mission: the well-being of all the plants.
Its main atous:
A laboratory Quality Assurance and Quality Control integrated.
Maximum security: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
Traceability: control form available for all products.
AFSSAPS Certification: we are regularly verified by the French Agency for the Safety of Health Products, which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
GMP Certification: our production teams are formed with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Medicinal Plants: Our doctors of pharmacy, training herbalist, have referenced plants from a rigorous selection from around the world and produced in a precise specifications to ensure optimum quality in active ingredients. Our medicines are not processed and their quality is monitored at every stage of their production. Do not mix from different backgrounds, each batch of medicinal plant is uniform in quality. Careful drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees impeccable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness, the best price.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.