Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Yellow sweet clover plant pack 250 g
Yellow sweet clover CUT PLANT IPHYM Herbalism Melilotus officinalis L.
Latin name: Melilotus officinalis L.
Common Names: Small yellow clover, Clover flies, Meigle, Pratelle, Mirlirot, Brain glasses, Royal Crown, Sweet clover
Parts used: Whole plant
Yellow sweet clover properties CUT PLANT
Yellow sweet clover has diuretic and antispasmodic properties. It is veinotonic and it is a powerful anti-edematous; it increases the venous and lymph flow, and reduces capillary permeability. It also decreases the arm lymphedema after mastectomy and axillary dissection. This is a plant slightly astringent and anti-inflammatory. Coumarin, which is not anticoagulant, stimulates the reticuloendothelial system and the proteolytic power macrophages. Sweet clover accelerates healing.
Indications and uses sweet clover CUT YELLOW PLANT
yellow sweet clover is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Varicose veins and thrombophlebitis, venous-lymphatic insufficiency, capillary fragility (bruises, petechiae)
- Functional signs of hemorrhoidal crisis
- Digestive disorders minors and sleep disorders minors
- Hot flushes of menopause (as in homeopathic pathogenesis)
- External use: bruises, bruises, sprains
Cons-indications with Sweet Clover YELLOW CUT PLANT
- In case of fungal contamination, sweet clover develop phytoalexins and o-hydroxy cinnamic acid may be metabolized into an anticoagulant compound: dicoumarol
- Avoid in pregnant women
- Risk of interaction with anti-aggregating drugs and anticoagulants
Yellow sweet clover dosage CUT PLANT
Justified by pharmacology:
- Sedative used in digestive disorders
- Venous insufficiencies (heavy legs, haemorrhoids, breakthrough bleeding, capillary fragility)
Infusion: 50 g / liter, infuse 10 minutes, drink 2 to 3 cups per day
Yellow sweet clover botanical description CUT PLANT
- Common herbaceous plant, very branched from 0.50 to 1m
- Trifoliate leaf with toothed leaflets
- Small flower, yellow, in elongated clusters
Yellow sweet clover pharmacology CUT PLANT
Active ingredients: Flavonoids, coumarins, saponins, phenolic acids
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Medicinal plants: Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each batch of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.
Our related articles
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.