Propolia ARTICULATIONS Harpagophytum chondroitin 90 capsules in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: FLECTOR TISSUEGELEP 1% Diclofenac 10 Plasters for tendonitis
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Propolia ARTICULATIONS Harpagophytumchondroitin 90 capsules
These capsules have been designed to relieve joints by focusing on inflammation.
Description of Propolia ARTICULATIONS HarpagophytumChondroitin 90 Capsules
They contain :
- Harpagophytum: Its roots are rich in glucoiridoids, harpagosides and procumbida, with recognized anti-inflammatory andanalgesic activities. The haploidy is effective in the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatism and other painful joint manifestations. Studies in osteoarthritis patients have proven effective in improving patient comfort following harpagophytum treatment. Indeed, joint mobility and flexibility are significantly improved. It has no side effects, especially on the stomach, making it an interesting alternative to conventional inflammatory treatments. It is recommended for athletes (tendonitis, joint pain due to effort). Finally, it is known for its action eliminating uric acid, so it is recommended in case of gout attack .
- Cynnhorodon: This is actually the bay rosehip, a small red fruit known for its high vitamin C. However, it is increasingly used in case of joint pain for its anti-inflammatory action. It limits joint stiffness and improves their mobility .
Advice for use and dosage
Take 3 capsules a day, preferably during meals.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Propolia ARTICULATIONS Harpagophytum chondroitin 90 capsules with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Ray Cartilage (Chondroitin, Glucosamine) (fish), Rosehip Extract (Rosa canina L.), Horsetail Extract (Equisetum arvense L.), Harpagophytum Extract (Harpagophytum procumbens L.), Propolis Extract, Lithothamne (Lithothamnium) calcareum).
Contains 90 capsules of 416 mg.
Capsule shell: gelatin and water
For 3 capsules:
Cartilage of Stripe 373 mg (of which Chondroitin sulfate 100mg, of which Glucosamine sulfate 60mg, of which collagenic proteins 232mg); Rosehip extract 185mg (of which Vitamin C 18,5mg - 23% of AQR *); Harpagophytum extract 124mg; Horsetail extract 124mg; Propolis extract 120mg (of which Propolis 30mg); Lithothamne powder 92 mg.
* AQR: Daily Reference Intakes
Precaution of use
Not recommended for people with allergies to bee products, pregnant women and children. Can not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep away from heat and moisture.
Presentation of Propolia ARTICULATIONS Harpagophytumchondroitin 90 capsules
Net weight: 37.4g (90 capsules of 416mg)
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
An intense and regular sport practice, overweight, age etc .., can entangle a weakening of our joints. These capsules are excellent to relieve your pain.
Know that joint pain, arthrosis, rheumatism, arthritis ... are a physical manifestation of your body that indicates an acidity of the body . Here are some naturopathic tips you can follow:
- Limit the consumption of acidifying foods such as: red meat, sausages, cheese, bread, dough, pattisseries, tea, coffee, soda
- Prefer the consumption of alkaline foods such as: raw or cooked vegetables, dried fruits, banana, almonds, walnuts, flax seeds
- Limit your stress (you can refer to this article of our blog), relax
- Practice regular physical activity to stimulate your perspiration and thus facilitate the elimination of acids through the skin. In addition you can do baths or sauna.
- Hydrate yourself enough with water and herbal teas always in the idea of eliminating acids but by the kidneys this time.
- Use the use of turmeric in your kitchen, an excellent anti-inflammatory. Combine with black pepper for better digestive assimilation!
Beekeepers from generation to generation, Apimab Laboratoires was founded in 1979 on the mastery of a specialized and unique know-how: the purification and the extraction of Propolis. The extracts (liquids and powders) of propolis whose quality is recognized by many laboratories have thus become the active base of their therapeutic and cosmetic specialties. Since 2007, Apimab Laboratories has made the choice to develop certified organic products that respect biodiversity. Their products, partly derived from organic farming, have been formulated to meet a growing demand for environmental issues.
The Propolia brand has been developed in this way, the propolis used is rigorously selected and controlled. Concerned about a lasting commitment, the suppliers of the laboratory are all French, so the finished products resulting from the transformation of propolis are also formulated, manufactured and packaged in France . The ingredients in Propolia products used are honey, royal jelly, pollen, wax and especially propolis. Aware of the value of hive products, and respectful of beekeeping and bees, Propolia is committed to the UNAF (French Union of Apiculturists of France), and also to " The Friends of the museum of the Opal Bee "which helps the poorest inhabitants of Madagascar.
Herbal medicine and joints
Discover our new range of phytotherapeutic products to effectively treat your joint problems
The joints are fragile parts of our skeleton . Rheumatism, osteoarthritis, degradation are common facts of these elements. Herbal medicine has all the weapons to prevent or reduce the effects of these problems.
With age, professional and personal habits, joints are subjected to severe tests both in terms of wear and degeneration (osteoarthritis, rheumatism ...)
A joint is a bone piece that "connects" 2 bones. To allow movement (often sliding from one bone to another), there is a protective layer called cartilage. It also protects against shocks (thanks to the synovial bag that separates two cartilage surfaces). This is the main element so that we can move normally.
The various joints are the knee , the hip , the shoulder , the ankle , the elbow , the wrist and also the vertebral column , composed of vertebrae connected together by small joints .
Constantly stressed, our joints are fragile and can suffer from pain and stiffness . It is important to take care of your joints and maintain them to avoid the effects of aging . In case of joint disorders, herbal medicine brings you all- natural solutions, both effective and without risk of adverse side effects.
Thus, some plants can calm joint pain . Their effect can be immediate and effective. These plants have anti-inflammatory and soothing properties . They can be used in addition to medical treatment. Herbal medicine is an ally to relieve rheumatic pain and increase the movement of joints affected by the disease. So you can use herbs to reduce joint pain and protect your cartilage .