EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD CEDAR OF LEBANON BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The bud of the cedar of Lebanon helps fight against skin problems, especially those related to dry skin and various common dermatoses, psoriasis, eczema ... It drains naturally skin system.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
MACERATED BUD CEDAR OF LEBANON BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
Buds cedar of Lebanon (Cedrus libani) are indicated to treat skin problems. the glycerine macerate comes from the buds and young shoots of cedar. The cedar of Lebanon is an aesthetic and graceful tall tree. It can reach 40 feet tall in its natural environment. It is characterized by its conical shape and spread with branches and twigs that grow horizonal. Its trunk is large in circumference. The cedar of Lebanon has the distinction of being fragrant. The active ingredients present in the bud tree promotes drainage of the cutaneous system.
Description lebanon cedar bud MACERATED bio
The cedar of Lebanon is a plant of the skin. It allows luuter against all dermatoses. It promotes good blood supply to the skin. It is naturally indicated for related problems such as for dry skin, eczema, keratosis, dry eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis lichénifiée.Il dermathologie is particularly recommended for its properties that allow it to drain the cutaneous system. In addition, it attenuated the mucosal irritations and digestive tract. The bud of the cedar of Lebanon to help you find a beautiful skin.
Application advice and opinion on lebanon cedar bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
Composition cedar lebanon bud MACERATED bio
- Glycerine macerate buds cedar of Lebanon
- Latin Name: Cedrus libani
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors and country
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with cedar of Lebanon bud MACERATED bio
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Presentation cedar lebanon bud MACERATED bio
30 ml bottle
Latin Name: Cedrus libani
Part of the plant used: the bud and shoots
Glycerine macerate buds and young shoots of cedar of lebanon
30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy lebanon cedar bud MACERATED bio ONLY are prepared with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.