Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/2/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Gaviscon Infant oral suspension is a drug belonging to the family antacids local action. It forms a viscous gel that floats in the stomach and protect the esophagus when reflux of stomach contents. It is used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- 5.00 g sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate 2.67 g per 100 ml of oral suspension.
- Excipents: calcium carbonate, carbomer, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, purified water. Flavors: fennel, bananas. Preservatives: methylparaben (E218) and propyl paraben (E 216).
- Excipient known effect: sodium.
The usual dosage is 1 to 2 ml / kg / day.
- From 0 to 1 month 1 ml after each of 6 meals.
- 1 to 2 months 1.5 ml after each of the 5 meals.
- 2 to 4 months 2 ml after each of the 5 meals.
- From 4 to 18 months 2.5 ml after each meal 4.
- Beyond 18 months : 5 ml after each meal 4.
1 ml = 50 mg GAVISCON INFANT alginate sodium.La GAVISCON INFANT dose should be taken after meals and not mixed with milk or food.
- Allergy to any component
Read carefully the instructions
Packaging: oral suspension in 150 ml bottle. Orally.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.